Olympique Marseille Vs Dijon Prediction- Marseille look to have added real quality to their side over the summer while Dijon will once again be hoping to stave off relegation.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Olympique Marseille Vs Dijon Prediction: match facts
- Olympique Marseille having played 38 matches finished at position 5 with 46 points in the 2016-17 French ligue 1.
- They did win 17 times, drawn 11 times and lost 10 times.
- So far in that season they had scored 57 goals for (GF), conceded 41 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +16 goals.
- Their last 5 overall matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 2 games and lost 0 game. (WDWWD)
- Their last game played against was in a friendly match build up to this game that they draw 0-0 at KV Oostende.
- Dijon finished on the 16th position on the France League 1 table with 37 points after playing 38 matches with 8 wins 13 draws and 17 losses scoring 46 goals (for) and conceding 55 (against) with a negative goal difference of -17.
- In the last 5 overall matches played they managed 2 wins, 1 draws 2 Losses. (DWLDW)
- Their last game played against was in a friendly match build up to this game that they drew 0-0 away at Strasbourg.
Olympique Marseille Vs Dijon Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 4 times with Dijon recording 1 win whereas Olympique Marseille has 2 wins and 1 draw for both sides.
- Their last match played managed a 1-1 draw played on Olympique Marseille’s home ground match played on 01/04/2017.
Olympique Marseille Vs Dijon Prediction: player squads
Olympique Marseille predicted line up: S. Mandanda, Sakai, Rolando, Rami, Evra, Gustavo, Lopez, Sanson, Thauvin, Payet, Germain
Who to watch: the 27 year old Valere Germain was one of the unsung heroes of AS Monaco’s run to a title and semi-final berth in the Champions League, but he has been forced to move on in order to get opportunities to play more.
Dijon predicted line up: Reynet, Chafik, Lautoa, Yambere, Haddadi, Abeid, Kwon, Amalfitano, Sliti, Tavares, Said.
Who to watch: 28 year old Cape Verde man Julio Tavares is the top scorer remaining at the club after the summer months. His nine goals last term helped his side stay afloat in the end, and he will once again be a beacon of light for them this season.
why Olympique Marseille will win
Marseille have four wins and a draw in their last five matches. He won 1-0 at home over Fenerbahce and 2-1 over Sporting Lisbon. Next was a 1-1 draw away at Rangers before they went into the Europa League third qualifying round to face KV Oostende. They won 4-2 at home in the first leg. On Thursday, they went away for the second leg and they drew 0-0 to go through 4-2 on aggregate in the end. With their new signings playing on a home ground match, they will be battling to record a win here in their first home ground match.
why Dijon will win
Dijon were just one point above the relegation zone at the end of last season and along with fellow basement battlers Caen they just managed to survive the drop to Ligue 2. They have had a huge turnover of players this summer, with 10 members of the squad leaving and seven new players coming in. We expect the new squad to be more better compared to the past season and recording a win here they will be in a position to clinch the top positions.
Olympique Marseille Vs Dijon Prediction
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|06-08||Bet Analysis||2546||ARSENAL 3.19||3.34||CHELSEA 2.06||16:00|
|06-08||bet analysis||1002||LILLE 2.37||3.12||NANTES 3.28||16:00|
|06-08||bet analysis||2198||MARSEILLE 1.50||4.29||DIJON 6.71||22:00|
|06-08||Bet Analysis||3746||MOTHERWELL 5.08||3.89||RANGERS FC 1.68||15:30|
|06-08||bet analysis||5511||VITORIA SETUBAL 2.48||3.07||MOREIRENSE FC 3.12||22:15|
|06-08||Bet Analysis||2495||ARSENAL TULA 1.92||3.20||FK TOSNO 4.59||15:00|
|06-08||Bet Analysis||3088||CSKA MOSCOW 1.68||3.58||RUBIN KAZAN 5.69||17:30|
|06-08||Bet Analysis||5417||ZENIT ST PETERSBURG 2.09||3.64||SPARTAK MOSCOW 3.37||20:00|
|06-08||Bet Analysis||3898||AVES||4.16||SPORTING LISBON 1.49||20:00|
|06-08||bet analysis||1559||BESIKTAS 1.42||3.97||KONYASPOR 6.87||20:00|
|06-08||Bet Analysis||1449||ABERDEEN 1.34||4.89||HAMILTON 9.94||17:00|
|06-08||Bet Analysis||4383||GIF SUNDSVALL 4.31||3.67||OSTERSUNDS 1.83||16:00|
|06-08||Bet Analysis||5857||HAMMARBY 2.27||3.51||BK HACKEN 3.08||16:00|
|06-08||Bet Analysis||1686||KALMAR 2.96||3.45||IFK GOTEBORG 2.37||16:00|
|06-08||bet analysis||2080||SHANGHAI SIPG 1.56||4.08||TIANJIN QUANJIAN 6.17||14:35|
|06-08||bet analysis||5912||LYNGBY BK 2.69||3.44||FC NORDSJALLAND 2.58||13:00|
|06-08||bet analysis||2179||FC HELSINGOR 5.03||4.02||FC MIDTJYLLAND 1.66||15:00|
|06-08||bet analysis||3348||ODENSE BK 2.15||3.44||AAB AALBORG 3.39||17:00|
|06-08||bet analysis||4426||JAHN REGENSBURG 3.14||3.31||NURNBERG 2.33||14:30|
|06-08||bet analysis||5145||GREUTHER FURTH 2.37||3.18||ARMINIA BIELEFELD 3.18||16:30|
|06-08||Bet Analysis||4491||RAPID VIENNA 1.95||3.57||AUSTRIA VIENNA 3.90||17:30|