Oxford United Vs Bristol Rovers Prediction- Oxford United will host Bristol Rovers at the Kassam Stadium for the England League One
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Oxford United Vs Bristol Rovers Prediction: match facts
- Oxford United having played 30 matches is at position 10 with 41 points in this 2017-18 England League One.
- They have won 11 times, drawn 8 times and lost 9 games.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 5 times and lost 4 times in their overall 15 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 0 games and lost 2 games (WLLWW)
- Their last game played against Peterborough United they won 0-2 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 47 goals for (GF), conceded 45 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
- Bristol Rovers having played 30 matches is at position 13 with 39 points in this 2017-18 England League One.
- They have won 12 times, drawn 3 times and lost 15 times.
- They have won 3 times, drawn 3 times and lost 9 times in their overall 15 away matches played
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drew 1 games and lost 1 game:- (LWWDW)
- Their last game played against Wallsall they lost 1-0 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 43 goals for (GF), conceded 47 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -4 goals.
Oxford United Vs Bristol Rovers Prediction: h2h
- The two sides have meet a total of 30 times with Bristol Rovers recording 14 wins whereas Oxford United has 8 wins and 8 draws draw for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 wins for Oxford United whereas Bristol Rovers has 3 wins and 0 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they managed a 0-1 win for Oxford United on a away ground match played on 14/09/2017.
Oxford United Vs Bristol Rovers Prediction: player squads
OXFORD UNITED PREDICTED LINE UP: S. Eastwood, C. Ribeiro, M. Williamson, C. Nelson, R. Ledson, M. Johnson, J. Henry, C. Carroll, J. Rothwell, J. Ruffles, J. Payne, J. Obika and W. Thomas.
WHO TO WATCH: W. Thomas is the leading top goal scorer for Oxford United with 9 goals. J. Payne has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
BRISTOL ROVERS PREDICTED LINE UP: S. Slocombe, A. Smith, D. Leadbitter, T. Lockyer, R. Sweeney, T. Broadbent, L. Brown, L. Sercombe, B. Bodin, J. Partington, S. Sinclair, C. Lines, O. Clarke, E. Harrison, B. Moore, R. Gaffney and T. Nichols.
WHO TO WATCH: B. Bodin is the leading top goal scorer for Bristol Rovers with 7 goals. C. Lines has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Oxford United will win
Playing on a home ground match in this upcoming match the host will be looking forward to manage a win in this match. In the last 5 matches played the have just managed a three wins and 2losses with them playing n a home ground match they will have to use every opportunity to score here and manage a win.
Why Bristol Rovers will win
On the 13th position on the table standings after lossing in their last match they will be looking to use every opportunity created to record a win here. Having learnt in their past mistakes they will have to perfect in this match and play wise for win.
Oxford United Vs Bristol Rovers Prediction
Having recently struggled to contain some of League One’s better attacking teams, the are on fire after a win in their last matches played. We expect this will be no easy match as they will be play to record the 3 points on the table.
BRISTOL ROVERS will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|10-02||Bet Analysis||WEST HAM 2.44||3.31||WATFORD 2.98||18:00|
|10-02||Bet Analysis||SILKEBORG IF 2.89||3.26||AAB AALBORG 2.52||18:00|
|10-02||Bet Analysis||EVERTON 2.27||3.19||CRYSTAL PALACE 3.41||18:00|
|10-02||Bet Analysis||SWANSEA 2.49||2.97||BURNLEY 3.24||18:00|
|10-02||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM 2.74||3.44||PETERBOROUGH 2.53||18:00|
|10-02||Bet Analysis||OXFORD UTD 2.65||3.40||BRISTOL ROVERS 2.65||18:00|
|10-02||Bet Analysis||SCUNTHORPE 2.63||3.28||ROTHERHAM 2.74||18:00|
|10-02||Bet Analysis||LEGANES 2.98||2.98||EIBAR 2.66||20:30|
|10-02||Bet Analysis||METZ 3.11||3.11||MONTPELLIER 2.47||22:00|
|10-02||Bet Analysis||KORTRIJK 2.53||3.28||ROYAL ANTWERP 2.85||22:00|
|10-02||Bet Analysis||DIJON 2.69||3.28||NICE 2.69||22:00|
|10-02||Bet Analysis||GUINGAMP 2.26||3.18||CAEN 3.45||22:00|
|10-02||Bet Analysis||ALMERIA 2.96||3.01||OSASUNA 2.63||22:00|
|11-02||Bet Analysis||HUDDERSFIELD 3.33||3.17||BOURNEMOUTH 2.31||15:00|
|11-02||Bet Analysis||GREUTHER FURTH 2.47||3.33||DYNAMO DRESDEN 2.90||15:30|
|11-02||Bet Analysis||CHIEVO 3.07||3.07||GENOA 2.53||17:00|
|11-02||Bet Analysis||STUTTGART 2.48||3.40||BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH 2.86||17:30|