Oxford United Vs Coventry City Prediction. Coventry City will be traveling to The Kassam Stadium to face off with Oxford United for the 2018-19 English League one match week 7.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Oxford United Vs Coventry City Prediction: Match Facts
- Oxford United having played 6 matches are at position 22 with 4 points in the 2018-19 English League one.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 4 times.
- Oxford United have played 3 matches at home resulting in 1 win ,0 draws and 2 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times (DWWLL)
- The last game they played was against Sunderland where they drew 1-1 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 7 goals ( GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
- Coventry City having played 6 matches are at position 19 with 5 points in the 22018-19 English League one.
- They have won 1 time drawn 2 times and lost 3 times.
- Coventry City have played 3 matches away from home resulting in 0 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 3 times (LDLWL)
- The last game they played was against Rochdale where they lost 0-1 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 3 goals ( GF) conceded 69 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
Oxford United Vs Coventry City Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met 11 times in the past, in that time Oxford United have won 4 times whereas Coventry City 6 times and drawn 1 time.
- In their last 5 h2h Oxford United have won 2 times whereas Coventry City 2 times and drawn 1 time.
- The last time they met was on 14-08-2018. Oxford United won 2-0 a home match.
Oxford United Vs Coventry City Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
FC Oxford United predicted line up: J. Mitchell J. Mousinho C. Nelson C. Norman J. Henry J. Ruffles C. Brannagan M. Browne S. Baptiste J. Mackie R. Holmes
Who to watch: R. Holmes is the top leading goal scorer for the hosts with 2 goals. J. Henry has the most top assists an they will both feature in this game.
Coventry City predicted line up: L. Burge J. Grimmer J. Willis D. Hyam B. Mason M. Doyle T. Andreu L. Thomas J. Shipley T. Bayliss J. Clarke-Harris
Who to watch: T. Andreu is the top leading goal scorer for the visitors with 1 goal. B. Mason has the most top assists and they will both feature in this game.
Why Oxford United Will Win
Oxford have had one of their worst starts of a new season, having lost all their first 4 rounds. However they have shown some improvements in their last 2 games recording a win and a draw which is promising. Therefore they are ready to steal a win from their rivals.
Why Coventry City Will Win
The visitors are one point ahead of their rivals and will be determined to work hard and come out with a win here which will help them move to a more better position in the table.
Oxford United Vs Coventry City Prediction
Coventry City are poor travelers since they have failed to record any wins in the last 6 outings and we don’t think that could change here, we predict they will head back home empty handed.
Our verdict: a home win for Coventry.
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||GILLINGHAM||VS||AFC WIMBLEDON||0-1|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||DONCASTER||VS||LUTON TOWN||2-1|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||CAMBRIDGE UTD||VS||CARLISLE||1-2|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||HALIFAX||VS||LEYTON ORIENT||1-1|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||EASTLEIGH||VS||AFC FYLDE||0-0|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||SOLIHULL MOORS||VS||HARTLEPOOL||0-1|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||DEGERFORS||VS||AFC ESKILSTUNA||2-2|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||OXFORD UTD||VS||COVENTRY|
|09/09/2018||Bet Analysis||ORGRYTE IS||VS||OSTERS IF|