Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Prediction. Shrewsbury will be traveling to The Kassam Stadium to face off with Oxford United for the 2018-19 English League one match week 16.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Prediction: Match Facts
- Oxford United having played 15 matches are at position 22 with 4 points in the 2018-19 English League one.
- They have won 2 time, drawn 5 time and lost 8 times.
- Oxford United have played 7 matches at home resulting in 2 win ,0 draws and 3 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 times, drawn 3 time and lost 1 time:- (DDWLD)
- The last game they played was against Charlton Athletic where they drew 1-1 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 7 goals ( GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -8 goals (GD).
- Shrewsbury Town having played 15 matches is at position 18 with 15 points in this 2018-19 England League 1 Table.
- They have won 3 time, drawn 6 times and lost 6 games.
- The visitors have played 7 matches away from home resulting in 0 wins, 3 draws and 4 loss.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drawn 2 games and lost 1 game: ( WLLWW )
- Their last game played against Barnsley they lost 3-1, an away match in the same competition.
- So far in this season they have scored 14 goals for (GF), conceded 16 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -2 goals
Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met 22 times in the past, in that time Oxford United have won 6 times whereas Shrewsbury 11 times and drawn 5 times.
- In their last 5 h2h Oxford United have won 1 times whereas Shrewsbury 3 times and drawn 1 time.
- The last match played between the two clubs was played on 02/04/2018 in the League One 2017/2018 competition and the result was:- Shrewsbury Town 3 – 2 Oxford United.
Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Prediction Player News And Squad’s
FC Oxford United predicted line up: J. Mitchell J. Mousinho C. Nelson C. Norman J. Henry J. Ruffles C. Brannagan M. Browne S. Baptiste J. Mackie R. Holmes
Who to watch: R. Holmes is the top leading goal scorer for the hosts with 2 goals. J. Henry has the most top assists an they will both feature in this game.
FC Oxford United predicted line up: Coleman; Emmanuel, Waterfall, Sadler, Beckles; Okenabirhie, Norburn, Laurent; Whalley, Gilliead; John-Lewis
Who to watch: 24 years old L. Angol has scored 3 goals for thew hosting after appearing 7 times this season and will be targeting a place in the line up.
Why Oxford United Will Win
Oxford come here with unbeaten form in the last three matches played to this event
Why Shrewsbury Will Win
The visitors are 3 points ahead of their rivals and will be determined to work hard and come out with a win here which will help them move to a more better position in the table having been the better team in the recent 5 events played between them winning 3 and drawing 1.
Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Prediction
The match posses to be a tight one as both sides are nearly equal in term s of play and form in the lat 7 matches to this event and while the hosts have their home advantage but the visitors have been good going forwad so we think a draw is closer here,
Our verdict: A draw
|27/10/2018||BRISTOL CITY||Bet Analysis||STOKE CITY||2||0-1|
|27/10/2018||NORWICH CITY||Bet Analysis||BRENTFORD||1-0|
|27/10/2018||BOLTON||Bet Analysis||HULL CITY||0-1|
|27/10/2018||FLEETWOOD TOWN||Bet Analysis||BLACKPOOL||3-2|
|27/10/2018||OXFORD UTD||Bet Analysis||SHREWSBURY||3-0|
|27/10/2018||ATHLETIC BILBAO||Bet Analysis||VALENCIA||0-0|
|28/10/2018||WERDER BREMEN||Bet Analysis||BAYER LEVERKUSEN|