Peterborough vs Barnsley Prediction. Second seeded Peterborough welcome 6th seeded Barnsley to Abax stadium for this English league one match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING ON SPORTPESA GAMES
Peterborough vs Barnsley Prediction: Match Facts
- Peterboro are 2nd in the English league one with 24 points from 11 games. They have a record of 7 wins 3 draws and 1 loss.
- They have 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss in their last 5 games with 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss at home. (DDWLW)
- Their last game out was a 2-2 away draw to Sunderland.
- Barnsley are 6th on the league one table with 19 points from 10 games. They have 5 wins, 4 draws and a loss.
- They also have 2 wins, 2 draws and a loss in their last 5 games. With 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in their overall 5 away games this season. (DWLDW)
- Their last game out was a 1-1 draw vs Plymouth.
Peterborough vs Barnsley Prediction: H2H
- These two teams have met a total of 19 times with Peterborough winning 7 and Barnsley winning 10 and 2 draws between them. Peterborough has won 4 times at home and Barnsley have won 6 times away.
- Their last 5 meetings have resulted in 2 Barnsley wins and 3 Peterborough wins.
- Their last clash was on July 30th 2016 with Barnsley winning 2-0 away.
Peterborough vs Barnsley Prediction: Player News and Squads
Peterborough predicted line up: A. Chapman, J. Naismith, R. Bennett, C. Daniel, A. Woodyard, R. Tafazolli, S. Dembele, M. Godden, M. O’Hara, J. Cummings, J. Ward.
Who to watch: The two headed monster of M. Godden and J. Cummings have 13 goals between them and they love to feed off each other’s energy.
Barnsley Predicted Line up: E. Pinnock, D. Cavaré, A. Mowatt,K. Moore, Dani Pinillos, A. Davies, K. Dougall, M. Thiam, L. Lindsay, B. Potts
Who to watch: K. Moore has 7 goals for Barnsley and he is capable of lifting his team to a win.
Why Peterborough will win
The Posh were disappointed by dropping points at Sunderland this past weekend, they have title aspirations and they desperately need to stop leaking points if they have any hope of staying a top the table. They are chasing a Portsmouth team that is in a grove and will be tough to topple.
Why Barnsley will win
Barnsley has the top rated defense in the league, having allowed just 7 goals through 10 games and that defense can carry them here if this stays as a low scoring affair. They are one of the few one loss teams and they have their own promotion aspirations so expect them to bring it in this game.
Peterborough vs Barnsley Prediction
Manager Steve Evans was a frustrated man as his side dropped home League One points for the third game in a row and he is not a happy camper, expect him to whip the boys in a frenzy as they try to jostle for position at the top of the table. This is very much a game of offense vs defense as the most prolific offense meets the most stout defense. Who will come out the winner here?
Our prediction is a Peterborough win or a draw.
|06/10/2018||PLYMOUTH||Bet Analysis||AFC WIMBLEDON||1-0|
|06/10/2018||MILLWALL||Bet Analysis||ASTON VILLA||2-1|
|06/10/2018||CRYSTAL PALACE||Bet Analysis||WOLVERHAMPTON||2||0-1|
|06/10/2018||GRIMSBY||Bet Analysis||PORT VALE||2-0|
|06/10/2018||MACCLESFIELD||Bet Analysis||NOTTS COUNTY||0-1|
|06/10/2018||SWINDON TOWN||Bet Analysis||NORTHAMPTON||1-1|
|07/10/2018||LIVERPOOL||Bet Analysis||MANCHESTER CITY||1||0-0|
|07/10/2018||IK START||Bet Analysis||SARPSBORG||2||1-0|