Plymouth Argyle vs Oldham Prediction. Plymouth Argyle will host Oldham at the Home Park for the England League one match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Plymouth Argyle vs Oldham Prediction: match facts
- Plymouth Argyle having played 22 matches is at position 22 with 21 points in this 2017-18 England League one table.
- They have won 5 time, drawn 6 times and lost 11 games.
- They have won 3 time, drawn 2 times and lost 6 times in their overall 11 home games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 games (DWLLL)
- Their last game played against Rotherham United they drew 1-1. at away grounds.
- So far in this season they have scored 18 goals for (GF), conceded 31 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -13 goals
- Oldham having played 22 matches is at position 14 with 27 points in this 2017-18 England League One.
- They have won 7 times, drawn 6 time and lost 9 times.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 5 times and lost 4 times in their overall 11 away matches played
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 2 games, drew 1 games and lost 1 game:- (DWWLD)
- Their last game played against Doncaster Rovers they lost 1-3 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 36 goals for (GF), conceded 40 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -4 goals.
Plymouth Argyle vs Oldham Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 4 times with Plymouth Argyle recording 2 wins while Oldham has 2 wins and 0 draws for both teams.
- The last five most recent encounters between them have resulted in1 win and a draw for Plymouth Argyle while
- Their last match played they managed a 0-4 win for Plymouth Argyle on a away ground match played on 15/01/2011.
Plymouth Argyle vs Oldham Prediction: Player News and Squads
Plymouth Predicted line up: R. Te Loeke, L. McCormick, G. Miller, R. Edwards, A. Taylor-Sinclair, O. Threlkeld, C. Rose, J. Ness, Ruben Lameiras, J. Grant, G. Wylde, N. Blissett, R. Taylor, A. Fletcher and J. Jervis.
Who to watch: G. Wylde is the leading goal scorer with 3 goals whereas Ruben Lameiras provided the assists for the goal scored
Oldham Athletic predicted line up: B. Wilson, C. Dummigan, A. Gerrard, P. Clarke, R. Hunt, R. McLaughlin, B. Wilson, T. Obadeyi, O. Fane, O. Banks, D. Gardner, A. Amadi-Holloway, C. Duffus, M. Fawns, E.Doyle and C. Davies.
Who to watch: E.Doyle is the leading top goal scorer for Oldham Athletic with 9 goals. R. Hunt has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Plymouth Argyle will win
Playing on a home ground match in this upcoming match the host will be looking forward to manage a win in this match and redeem themselves off relegation. In the last 5 matches played the have just managed a single win and with them playing n a home ground match they will have to use every opportunity to score here and manage a win.
Why Oldham will win
On the 14th position on the table standings after drawing in their last match they will be looking to use every opportunity created to record a win here. Having learnt in their past mistakes they will have to perfect in this match and play wise for win.
Plymouth Argyle vs Oldham Prediction
The hosts have struggled all season long, and there home form does help thinhgs at all . Not only have thye won just three of their 11 home matches, but they’ve also conceded more goals on home soil than any other team in League One, conceding an average of 1.7 per game and with improved Old ham attach we do not see the hosts winning here
Our prediction: An away win Oldham Athletic
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||STOKE CITY 2.22||3.20||WEST BROMWICH 3.52||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||WEST HAM 2.15||3.28||NEWCASTLE 3.60||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||SWANSEA 3.03||3.08||CRYSTAL PALACE 2.54||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||SHEFFIELD WED 2.58||3.22||MIDDLESBROUGH 2.85||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||SHREWSBURY 2.57||3.00||PORTSMOUTH 3.05||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||BRIGHTON 2.54||3.14||WATFORD 2.98||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||PLYMOUTH 2.86||3.35||OLDHAM 2.49||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||AFC WIMBLEDON 2.99||3.15||BRADFORD CITY 2.51||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||CREWE 2.92||3.34||SWINDON TOWN 2.39||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||BARNET 2.83||3.25||CHELTENHAM 2.51||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||ST JOHNSTONE 2.95||3.17||HEARTS 2.53||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||PARTICK THISLE 2.41||3.32||HAMILTON 3.00||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||MOUSCRON PERUWELZ 2.90||3.44||ZULTE WAREGEM 2.42||20:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||GIMNASTIC TARRAGONA 3.17||3.22||HUESCA 2.36||18:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||AC MILAN 2.49||3.30||ATALANTA 2.92||20:00|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||DEPORTIVO LA CORUNA 2.60||3.41||CELTA VIGO 2.71||20:30|
|23-12||Bet Analysis||EXCELSIOR 2.58||3.44||TWENTE 2.69||22:45|