Poland vs Portugal Prediction. Stadion Narodowy is expected to host the UEFA Nations League- League A Group 3 match between Portugal and Poland.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Poland vs Portugal Prediction: Match Facts
- Poland are together in group 3 the UEFA Nations League- League A Group 3 2018/2019 together with Portugal and Italy.
- They played 1 match in this group with 1 draw placing them in position 2 in Group 3 with 1 point.
- They have 2 draws, 1 win and 2 losses in their last five matches: (DDWLL)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-1 draw vs Republic Ireland , a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 1 goal for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goal.
- Portugal are together in UEFA Nations League- League A Group 3 2018/2019 together with Poland and Italy.
- They played 1 match in this group with 1 win placing them in position 1 with 3 points.
- They have 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in their last five matches: (WDLDW)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-0 win vs Italy
- In this competition they have scored 1 goal for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
Poland vs Colombia Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met 11 times in the past with with resulting 3 wins for Poland, 5 Portugal and 3 draws for both.
- The latest 5 matches between the two nations have resulted in 3 draws and a win for each team.
- The last meeting between the two nations was played on Thursday 30/06/16 in the European Championship and the result was: Poland 1 – 1 Portugal and Portugal winning 3-5 on post match penalties.
Poland vs Portugal Prediction: Players, News and Squad
POLAND PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper: Szczesny Defenders: Piszczek, Glik, Pazdan, Bereszynski Defensive Midfielders: Linetty, Krychowiak Attacking Midfielders: Blaszczykowski, Zielinski, Grosiscki Forwards: Lewandowski
WHO TO WATCH: Robert Lewandowski was on his best element throughout Poland’s World Cup qualifying campaign, as he was the top scorer with 16 goals in that period.
PORTUGAL PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Rui Patricio Defenders:Joao Cancelo, Pepe, Ruben Dias, Mario Rui Midfielders:Pizzi, Ruben Neves, William Carvalho Forwards:Bernardo Silva, Andre Silva, Bruma
WHO TO WATCH: Ruben Neves – The rising Wolves star is one of the brightest talents in this Portugal squad, having hit the ground running in the Premier League.
Why Poland will win
The polish have a great depth in the midfield and their attacking line is led by the prolific striker, Munich Robert Lewandowski, who will be able to threaten the Colombian defense especially now that they rally need a win after the ir first match loss to Senegal.
Why Portugal will win
Cristiano Ronaldo will certainly be absent from this match and his absence is undoubtedly a big loss, but without him the likes of Bernardo Silva can step up and prove Portuguese football has a future beyond their superstar forward.
Poland vs Portugal Prediction
A tight match this would be as both sides look for the first three points,Poland can be a tight team at home but their over-dependance on Munich Star Robert Lewandowski who is having a rough time at his club will help Portugal get away with a win here.
Our Verdict: An away win for Portugal.
|11/10/2018||Faroe Islands||Bet Analysis||Azerbaijan||2X||0-3|
|11/10/2018||France||Bet Analysis||Iceland||OVER 1.5||2-2|
|11/10/2018||Wales||Bet Analysis||Spain||OVER 2.5||1-4|