Port Vale FC Vs Exeter City Prediction. Port Vale FC and Exeter City will be facing each other on Saturday evening at Vale Park for the 2018-19 English league two match week 10.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Port Vale FC Vs Exeter City Prediction: Match Facts
- Port Vale FC having played 9 matches are at position 14 with 13 points in the 2018-19 English league two.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 1 time and lost 4 times.
- The hosts have won 3 times, drawn none and lost 1 time in their overall 4 matches played at home.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times (WWDLL)
- The last game they played was against Crew Alexandra where they won 0-1 an away match.
- So far this season they have scored 10 goals ( GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 2 goals (GD).
- Exeter City having played 9 matches are at position 2 with 19 points in the 2018-19 English league two.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times.
- The guests have won 3 times drawn none and lost 1 time in their overall 4 matches played away from home.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times, drawn 1 time and lost none. (WWWWD).
- The last game they played was against West Ham U21 where they won 2-0 a home match.
- So far this season they have scored 18 goals ( GF), conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 9 goals (GD).
Port Vale FC Vs Exeter City Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 9 times in the past, Port Vale FC have won 3 times. Exeter City 5 times and drawn 1 time.
- In their last five h2h, Port Vale FC have won 2 times. Exeter City 3 times.
- The last time they clashed was on 20-03-2018 . Exeter City won 0-1 away.
Port Vale FC Vs Exeter City Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
PORT VALE FC PREDICTED LINE UP: S. Hornby, R. Lainton, T. Denton, N. Smith, L. Wilson, M. Harness, W. Reeves, M. Tonge, B. Whitfield, A. De Freitas, A. Kay, T. Pope, D. Turner, R. Pyke and C. Montaño.
WHO TO WATCH: T. Pope is the leading top goal scorer for Port Vale FC with 4 goals. L. Wilson has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
EXETER CITY PREDICTED STARTING LINEUP: 4-2-3-1 C. Pym-D. Moxey, A. Martin, T. Brown, P. Sweeney-N. Law, L. Holmes, J. Taylor, H. Boateng-J. Stockley, T. Abrahams
WHO TO WATCH: J. Stockley has scored 6 goals for Exeter City while H. Boateng has provided the most assists and they will both feature in this game.
Why Port Vale FC Will Win
The home team have the pressure of winning this match up since Crawley town are breathing down their necks sharing the same points but with a difference of 2 goals. They will be seeking to fight tooth to nail to maintain their position.
Why Exeter City Will Win
The away team have had a flying start to the new season and have picked 6 wins in the last nine rounds. Thanks to J. Stockley who has so far netted 6 goals and will be the main threat to the oppositions side here.
Port Vale FC Vs Exeter City Prediction
Matt Taylor and his troop are favorites in this match up having won three of the last five h2h encounters between them, More-so they are on a four winning run which will make them to be more confidence ahead of this match up.
Our verdict: an away win for Exeter City
|29/09/2018||West Ham||Bet Analysis||Manchester United||2x|
|29/09/2018||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||Brighton||1|
|29/09/2018||Nice||Bet Analysis||Paris SG||2|
|29/09/2018||Real Madrid||Bet Analysis||Atl. Madrid||gg|