Portugal Vs Croatia Prediction. Portugal and Croatia will be facing off at Estádio Do Algarve for the 2018 international friendly match on Thursday evening.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Portugal Vs Croatia Prediction: Match Facts
- Portugal have played 5 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 2 wins 2 draws and a loss.
- They have played 4 matches at home resulting in 2 wins, a draw and a draws.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 2 times and lost 1 time (LDWDW)
- The last game they played was against Uruguay where they lost 2-1 in the Russian world cup.
- So far the friendlies they have scored 7 goals ( GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goal (GD).
- Croatia have played 4 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 2 wins 0 draws and 2 losses.
- They have played 3 matches away from home resulting in 1 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 3 times and lost 1 time (LDDDW)
- The last game they played was against France where they lost 4-2 in the 2018 world cup finals.
- So far the friendlies they have scored 3 goals ( GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goal (GD).
Portugal Vs Croatia Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met 4 times in the past, Portugal have won 4 times whereas Croatia none and drawn none.
- The last time they met was on 25-06-2016. Portugal won 1-0 in the European Championship.
Portugal Vs Croatia Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
FN Portugal predicted line up: Rui Patrício Pepe José Fonte Raphaël Guerreiro Ricardo Pereira Adrien Silva William Carvalho João Mário Gonçalo Guedes Bernardo Silva.
Who to watch: Bernardo Silva might get the call here since prolific front man Ronaldo refused to play for his country in this clash.
Croatia predicted line up: D. Subašic D. Vida I. Strinić D. Lovren Š. Vrsaljko L. Modrić I. Rakitić I. Perišić M. Brozović M. Mandžukić A. Rebić
Who to watch: L. Modrić showed a trilling performance during the world cup and is expected to trouble the opposition side.
Why Portugal Will Win
Portugal have a good record on paper over their rivals, having won all the last 4 h2h encounters between them. which is a commendable record, plus home advantage they will be fighting to maintain it.
Why Croatia Will Win
Zlatko Dalić’s men were very productive in the word cup winning 6 of their 7 matches played. With L. Modrić displaying fine performance at that time. He has also won the 2019 UEFA Men’s Player of the Year trophy award. He will and is capable of helping side in this game.
Portugal Vs Croatia Prediction
This will be a tricky match and as well tough to predict since the Portuguese side hold a rock solid form between them with winning all their last 4 meetings. On the other hand Croatia are on a good form with just a single defeat in their last 7 fixtures. We will consider a draw.
Our verdict: A DRAW
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||BOREHAM WOOD||VS||CHESTERFIELD||1||1-0|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||AFC FYLDE||VS||SALFORD CITY||2||0-2|
|04/09/2018||Bet Analysis||GRIMSBY||VS||NOTTS COUNTY||2||2-1|