Portugal Vs Mexico Prediction. Kazan’ Arena will host the game between Portugal and Mexico, who face each other in the 2017 FIFA Confederations Cup opener.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Portugal Vs Mexico Prediction:match facts
- Portugal are in group A of Confederations Cup 2017 tournament together with Mexico, New zealand and hosts Russia.
- Portugals form in the last matches have resulted in 4 wins and 1 loss (WWLWW)
- The last match portugal played was against Latvia away in the 2018 Russia qualification match that Portugal won 3-0.
- Mexico are in group A of Confederations Cup 2017 tournament together with Portugal, New zealand and hosts Russia.
- Mexico’s form in the last matches have resulted in 3 wins 1 draw and 1 loss (DWWLW)
- The last match portugal played was against USA at in the 2018 Russia qualification match that ended in a 1-1 draw
Portugal Vs Mexico Prediction:h2h
- This will the third meeting between these two sides and Portugal had won the previous two duels.
- Their most recent duel was in a friendly in 2014. The veteran defender Bruno Alves scored the lone goal with second left for the final whistle.
Portugal Vs Mexico Prediction:players news and squad
Portugal’s Team News: The only concern for Portugal here is how to fit their vast array of midfielders in to their 4-4-2 set up, with four stars likely to start behind Silva and Ronaldo. New Manchester City signing Bernardo Silva should be one of the starters.
Portugal’s Predicted lineup: Goalkeeper: Patricio Defenders: Cedric, Fonte, Alves, Guerreiro Midfielders: Moutinho, Carvalho, Bernardo Silva, Gomes Forwards: Ronaldo, Andre Silva
WHO TO WATCH: To pick anyone but Cristiano Ronaldo here would be a major mistake. The Real Madrid man just finished winning his second consecutive Champions League trophy, as well as a league and Euro 2016 last year just to name some.
Mexico’s Team News: There are no new injuries in the Mexican team.Javier Hernandez will lead the way for Mexico as he looks for his 48th international goal, whilst Andres Guardado is a mainstay in midfield with a huge 136 caps.
Mexico’s predicted lineup Goalkeeper: Ochoa Defenders: Salcedo, Diego Reyes, Moreno, Alanis Defensive Midfielders: J. Dos Santos, Herrera Attacking Midfielders:Vela, Fabian, Peralta Forwards:Chicharito
WHO TO WATCH: Bayern Leverkussen man Chicharito will be known well by this Portuguese side as some of their players will have been burnt by him in the past.
why Portugal will win
Portugal warmed up for this tournament by powering to a 5th straight World Cup win when hammering Latvia 3-0, with key man Ronaldo bagging a brace. The Portuguese side have netted 22 times in those victories, while there was also a 4-0 friendly romp against Cyprus earlier this month.
why Mexico will win
Mexico failed to make the most of their possession and pressure when held to a 1-1 draw by the USA last week but maintained an unbeaten record in their qualification for the world cup.
Juan Carlos Osorio has brought some steel to El Tri and that is reflected in the fact that just two goals have been conceded in six games on the road to Russia.
Portugal Vs Mexico Prediction
Portugal and Mexico will be fighting with hosts Russia for the group’s top place and a strong start is expected from both sides at the FIFA Confederations Cup. Portugal arrived in Russia fueled with optimism following a good run of results and they will want to make most of their debut participation in the competition.
We predict a win for Portugal
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|17-03||Bet Analysis||Aatvidaberg||X||Osters IF||17:00|
|17-03||Bet Analysis||Longford||X||Cobh Ramblers||21:30|
|17-03||Bet Analysis||Sligo Rovers||X||Galway United||21:45|
|18-03||FC Tokyo||X||Yokohama Marinos||12:00|
|18-03||Bet Analysis||Suwon Samsung||X||Seoul||12:00|
|18-03||Bet Analysis||Gangwon FC||X||Jeju United||13:00|
|18-03||Bet Analysis||Incheon Utd||X||Sangju Sangmu||13:00|