Portugal Vs Saudi Arabia Prediction- Portugal will host Saudi Arabia at the stádio Municipal do Fontelo for the international friendly match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Portugal Vs Saudi Arabia Prediction: match facts
- Portugal are in the 1st position on group B of the Europe World Cup Qualification Europe Teams table with 27 points after playing 10 matches with 9 win 0 draw and 1 loss.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed all 5 wins (WWWWW)
- Their last match played they won 2-0 to Switzerland on a home ground match.
- So far in this season they have scored 32 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 28 goals.
- Saudi Arabia having played 8 matches is at position 1 with 20 points in this 2017-18 Asia World Cup Qualification Asia.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 2 times and lost 0 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 0 game and lost 2 games (WLLWW)
- Their last game played against Japan they won 1-0 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 28 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 24 goals.
Portugal Vs Saudi Arabia Prediction: h2h
- The pair has meet a total of 1 time where they recorded a 3-0 win for Portugal on a home ground match played on 01/03/2006.
Portugal Vs Saudi Arabia Prediction: player squads
PORTUGAL PREDICTED STARTING LINEUP:-Formation: 4-4-2:-Goalkeeper: Patricio Defenders: Semedo, Neto, Alves, Eliseu Midfielders: Martins, Moutinho, Danilo Pereira, Mario Forwards: Ronaldo, Silva.
WHO TO WATCH: João Moutinho is the leading goal scorer with 7 goals for his side.
SAUDI ARABIA PREDICTED LINE UP: Khaled Sharahili, Yasser Al Mosailem, Osama Hawsawi, Mansour Al Harbi, Abdullah Al Zoari, Omar Hawsawi, Yasir Al Shahrani, Hassan Muath Fallatah, Taisir Al Jassim, Nawaf Al Abid, Salman Al Faraj, Yehya Al Shehri, Abdulmalek Al Khaibri, Naif Hazazi, Salman Al Moasher, Fahad Al Muwallad, Mohammad Al Sahlawi and Nasser Al Shamrani.
WHO TO WATCH: Nasser Al Shamrani will be the key man in this match battle as the player is well known for his creative mind on the pitch.
Why Portugal will win
Portugal won 1-0 in the EURO finals against France and with them having secured a position to play in the Russia world Cup, the host will us this match to evaluate they young players. We foresee the regular starters for Portugal will be left out as there is a very promising young generation of Portuguese talent coming through. Playing at home they will be looking to manage a win on a home ground match.
Why Saudi Arabia will win
They will probably be one of the weakest sides in Russia next summer. They only qualified on goal difference ahead of Australia and struggled defensively, particularly in their away games. This will be mach to evaluate themselves of the ahead of the Russia World Cup. They will probably play wise in this match as they prepare for the world cup.
Portugal Vs Saudi Arabia Prediction
Ten of Portugal’s last eleven home internationals have produced over 2.5 goals. 4 of Saudi Arabia’s last 6 matches have done likewise. It will be no easy match as the pair will be evaluating their squad. We might see the pair score in this match with over 2.5 goals at the end of the match.
Portugal will win in this match.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||4340||BELGIUM 1.50||4.23||MEXICO 6.42||22:45|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||4301||FRANCE 1.31||4.87||WALES 11.24||23:00|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||1310||PORTUGAL 1.26||5.59||SAUDI ARABIA 11.71||22:45|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||1516||JAPAN 9.91||5.14||BRAZIL 1.31||15:00|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||5116||CHINA 3.67||3.14||SERBIA 2.13||14:35|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||4495||GEORGIA 1.87||3.26||CYPRUS 4.55||16:00|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||5669||CC MARINERS 4.77||4.07||SYDNEY FC 1.68||11:50|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||4751||VIKTORIA PLZEN 1.36||4.65||SLOVACKO 8.37||20:00|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||3970||MFK VITKOVICE 3.41||3.36||SFC OPAVA||19:00|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||4168||HRVATSKI DRAGOVOLJAC 2.84||3.15||HNK GORICA 2.32||15:30|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||5323||BORUSSIA MONCHENGLADBACH II||4.03||VIKTORIA KOLN 1.70||23:00|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||5333||NACIONAL (URU) 1.75||3.60||CA BOSTON RIVER 4.55||23:00|
|10-11||Bet Analysis||4097||QUANG NAM FC 2.09||3.32||THAN QUANG NINH 3.11||13:00|
|10-11||bet analysis||3283||BALA TOWN 2.61||3.19||GAP CONNAHS QUAY 2.61||22:45|
|10-11||bet analysis||2856||CORDOBA 2.90||3.07||OSASUNA 2.64||23:00|
|10-11||bet analysis||5869||ALBANIA U21 2.05||3.24||NORTHERN IRELAND U21 3.94||20:00|
|10-11||bet analysis||3915||GEORGIA U21 2.58||3.28||FINLAND U21 2.80||19:00|
|10-11||bet analysis||5365||UKRAINE U21 4.94||3.54||ENGLAND U21 1.77||19:00|
|10-11||bet analysis||1023||ARMENIA U21 7.82||4.80||RUSSIA U21 1.40||14:00|
|10-11||bet analysis||4660||ROMANIA U21 2.95||3.48||PORTUGAL U21 2.36||20:00|
|10-11||bet analysis||2481||FAROE ISLANDS U21 12.38||5.92||POLAND U21 1.25||19:45|