Preston vs Norwich Prediction. The struggle continues as Preston welcomes Norwich at Deepdale Stadium for the England Championship game.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Preston vs Norwich Prediction: Match Facts
- Preston North End having played 31 matches is at position 14 with 40 points in this 2018-2019 England Championship.
- They have won 10 times, drawn 10 times and lost 11 games.
- Their last OVERALL 5 matches played they have won 3 gameS, drawn 2 games and lost 0 games (WDWWD)
- Their last game played a 2-1 away win vs Bolton.
- So far in this season they have scored 47 goals for (GF), conceded 46 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +1 goals.
- Norwich having played 30 matches is at position 2 with 51 points in this 2018-19 England Championship.
- They have won 16 times, drawn 9 times and lost 5 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 2 gameS and lost 0 games: (WWDWD)
- Their last game played was a 3-0 home win over Ipswich.
- So far in this season they have scored 57 goals for (GF), conceded 39 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of +18 goals.
Preston vs Norwich Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 24 times and drew 9 times while Preston North End wins 9 times and Norwich wins 10 times.
- Their last 5 matches played Norwich City has won 1 game and both have drawn 2 games while Preston North End won 2 games.
- Their last match played on 21/04/2018 Norwich City drew 0-0, being an away from home game..
Preston vs Norwich Prediction: Players News And Squads
PRESTON NORTH END PREDICTED LINE UP: A. Browne, T. Barkhuizen, A. Hughes, B. Davies, D. Rudd, P. Huntington, T. Clarke, B. Pearson, D. Fisher, C. Robinson, D. Johnson
WHO TO WATCH: A. Browne is the leading top goal scorer for Preston North End with 10 goals. C. Robinson has 9 goals as well and both these two players will feature in this game.
NORWICH PREDICTED LINE UP: Tim Krul —Ben Marshall, Grant Hanley (c) Timm Klose, Ivo Pinto —Moritz Leitner, Alexander Tettey, Kenny McLean, Teemu Pukki–Jordan Rhodes, Onel Hernández,
WHO TO WATCH: A. Browne is the preston man to watch in this game has scored once so far in the new season and leads the scoring charts for Preston.
Why Preston North End Will Win
They have drawn 43% of their home games this season in the league and took off four points in their last two encounters so this home advantage might favour them.
Why Norwich Will Win
They head to Preston trying to repeat a 2-0 win at the beginning of this season and it’s fair to say Norwich have improved considerably since then and will fancy they can give a better account of themselves this time too with the additions to experienced players to their ranks.
Preston vs Norwich Prediction
The visitors have strength in their depth as they have been able to rotate their players with equal measure in results and between the two teams they will be motivated to get a win here
Note: Three of the last 5 home games for preston has ended in 1-1 draws and their lone loss ended 2-1 so whoever scores 2 goals in this game seems like a winner.
Our prediction: an away win for Norwich and BTTS.
Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Table
|12/02/2019||FENERBAHCE||Bet Analysis||ZENIT ST PETERSBURG|
|12/02/2019||MANCHESTER UTD||Bet Analysis||PARIS ST GERMAIN|
|13/02/2019||PRESTON||Bet Analysis||NORWICH CITY|
|13/02/2019||WIGAN||Bet Analysis||STOKE CITY|
|13/02/2019||TOTTENHAM||Bet Analysis||BORUSSIA DORTMUND|
|14/02/2019||SLAVIA PRAGUE||Bet Analysis||RACING GENK|
|14/02/2019||GALATASARAY||Bet Analysis||SL BENFICA|
|14/02/2019||LAZIO||Bet Analysis||SEVILLA FC|
|14/02/2019||FC KRASNODAR||Bet Analysis||BAYER LEVERKUSEN|
|14/02/2019||VIKTORIA PLZEN||Bet Analysis||DINAMO ZAGREB|