PSG Vs FK Crvena zvezda Prediction. PSG welcomes FK Crvena zvezda at Parc des Princes in Paris for a UEFA Champions League match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
PSG Vs FK Crvena zvezda Prediction:Match Facts
- PSG are in the 4th position of UEFA Champions League
- PSG have played a match in Europe UEFA Champions League. Their current statistics is 1 lose.
- PSG did not win their last match in the competition
- PSG last played away against Liverpool and they lost the game 3-2 in this competition.
- PSG have not played any game at home in this competition so this will be their first home game in this competition this season.
- Crvena Zvezda are in the 2nd position of UEFA Champions League and they are in contention for Next round.
- Crvena Zvezda have played a total of 9 matches in Europe UEFA Champions League. Their current statistics is 3 win and 6 draw.
- Crvena Zvezda did not lose their last nine matches in the competition.
- Crvena Zvezda last played at home against Napoli and the game ended in a Barren draw in this competition.
- Crvena Zvezda have played a total of 4 away matches in Europe UEFA Champions League. Their current away statistics is 1 win and 3 draw.
- Crvena Zvezda did not lose their last four away matches in the competition.
PSG Vs FK Crvena zvezda Prediction:H2H
The two teams have never met in any competition before this will be the first time they will be meeting in any competition.
PSG Vs FK Crvena zvezda Prediction:Players News and Squad
PSG Possible Squad:G. Buffon, Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, T. Meunier,C. Dagba, Á. Di María, C. Nkunku,A. Rabiot, A. Bernede,K. Mbappé, E. Cavani, Neymar
Who To Watch:K. Mbappé is the leading top goal scorer for PSG with 4 goals and A. Di Maria their top assist player.
Crvena Possible Squad:Borjan,Degenek, Babić,Rodić,Stojković,Savić, Jovičić,Krstičić,Simić,Jovančić,E. Mohamed Ben,N. Radonjić
Who to watch:E. Mohamed Ben is their top assist player and N. Radonjić their lead top scorer and the two will be steering the front attack against their opponent.
Why PSG will win
PSG have not won a game in this competition and in fact this game will act as a revenge and comeback from their last disappointing lose at Anfield against Liverpool dropping them to the bottom of the group.
Why FK Crvena zvezda will win
Crvena Zvezda have drew in their last 5 games in this competition and this is a disappointing record especially when they are going to meet a strong side PSG plus they will be looking to advance to the next stages of this competition and their is no better way than to beat the French Champions.
PSG Vs FK Crvena zvezda Prediction
Both teams have not won a game in this competition and both will be fighting to win this game and possible lead their group table.
Our verdict: A Win for PSG and Over 1.5 goals
|03/10/2018||Lokomotiv Moscow||Bet Analysis||Schalke||2||0-1|
|03/10/2018||Paris SG||Bet Analysis||FK Crvena zvezda||1||6-1|
|03/10/2018||Kashima||Bet Analysis||Suwon Bluewings||3-2|
|03/10/2018||El Gaish||Bet Analysis||Wadi Degla||1-1|
|03/10/2018||Panionios||Bet Analysis||AEL Larissa||2-0|
|03/10/2018||Rotherham||Bet Analysis||Bristol City||X||0-0|
|03/10/2018||Thisted FC||Bet Analysis||Odense||X1||0-2|
|03/10/2018||Blackburn||Bet Analysis||Sheffield Utd||X2||0-2|
|03/10/2018||Sheffield Wed||Bet Analysis||West Brom||X||2-2|
|03/10/2018||Rotherham||Bet Analysis||Bristol City||1||0-0|