PSV Vs Barcelona Prediction. PSV will be welcoming Barcelona at Philips Stadion in Eindhoven for a UEFA Champions League game.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
PSV Vs Barcelona Prediction: Match Facts
- PSV are in the 4th position of UEFA Champions League
- PSV have played a total of 6 matches in Europe UEFA Champions League. Their current statistics is 2 win, 1 draw and 3 lose
- PSV did not win their last four matches in the competition
- PSV last played away against Tottenham Hotspur and they lost the game 2-1 in this competition.
- Barcelona are in the 1st position of UEFA Champions League and they are in contention for Next round.
- Barcelona have played a total of 4 matches in Europe UEFA Champions League. Their current statistics is 3 win and 1 draw
- Barcelona did not lose their last four matches in the competition
- Barcelona last played away against Internazionale and the game ended in a 1-1 draw in this competition.
PSV Vs Barcelona Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met once in a game that Barcelona won 4 nil at home on the 18/09/2018 in this competition.
PSV Vs Barcelona Prediction:Players News and Squad
PSV PREDICTED LINE UP: Y. Roulaux, D. Abels, G. Kardes, B. van Vlerken, J. Carolina, K. Bannani, Mauro Júnior, M. Ritzmaier, P. Rommens, Albert Gudmundsson, L. Daneels, D. van der Moot, S. Lammers and M. Verreth,J. Teze,D. Abels
Who to watch M. Verreth is their top goal scorer with two goals. C. Gakpo has the most top assists and they will both feature in this game.
BARCELONA PREDICTED LINE UP: 4-3-3 Goalkeeper:Marc-Andre ter Stegen Defenders: Nelson Semedo, Clement Lenglet, Gerard Pique, Jordi Alba Midfielders:Ivan Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Arthur Forwards:Philippe Coutinho, Luis Suarez, Rafinha
WHO TO WATCH: Luis Suarez can carry over the mantle from injured Messi after he has scored 156 goals in 211 appearances
Why PSV will win
PSV have already been relegated in this competition and so they will be coming in to this game looking for a win and exit the competition with their head high by winning this game.
Why Barcelona will win
Barcelona are in very good form in this competition with 4 win and a draw in their last 5 games and they are also on top of their group table and so win in this game will supplement their already qualification to the next round of this competition.
PSV Vs Barcelona Prediction
Barcelona are in better form than their opponent and they have already qualify for the next round of this competition and so they will come in this game under no pressure at all while PSV will be looking to at least register a win and exit the competition with dignity
Our Verdict:A Win for Barcelona
|28-11-2018||Atl. Madrid||Bet Analysis||Monaco||1||2-0|
|28-11-2018||Lokomotiv Moscow||Bet Analysis||Galatasaray||1||2-0|
|28-11-2018||Dortmund||Bet Analysis||Club Brugge KV||1||0-0|
|28-11-2018||FC Porto||Bet Analysis||Schalke||GG||3-1|
|28-11-2018||Napoli||Bet Analysis||FK Crvena zvezda||1||3-1|
|28-11-2018||Aston Villa||Bet Analysis||Nottingham||GG||5-5|
|28-11-2018||Ipswich||Bet Analysis||Bristol City||2||2-3|