PSV Vs BATE Prediction. PSV welcomes BATE at Philips Stadion in Eindhoven for a UEFA Champions League Qualification match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
PSV Vs BATE Prediction:Match Facts
- PSV have played a match in Europe UEFA Champions League. Their current statistics is 1 win(W)
- PSV did not lose their last match in the competition
- They last met BATE in the first leg of this competition and they manage to win 3-2 away at BATE.
- They currently top their domestic League with 3 win in 3 games played so far.
- BATE have played a total of 5 matches in Europe UEFA Champions League. Their current statistics is 2 win, 2 draw and 1 lose(LDWWD)
- BATE did not win their last two matches in the competition.
- They last played at home against PSV in the first leg of this competition and they lost the game 3-2
- BATE have played a total of 2 away matches in Europe UEFA Champions League. Their current away statistics is 2 win
- BATE did not lose their last two away matches in the competition
- BATE have not lost in their last 5 games in their domestic league and they have 4 win and 1 draw in their last 5 games.
PSV Vs BATE Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met only once and it was in the first leg of this competition and the game ended with a 3-2 win for PSV at BATE on 21/8/2018
PSV Vs BATE Prediction:Player News and Squad
PSV Possible Squad:J. Zoet,N. Viergever,D. Schwaab,Angeliño,D. Dumfries,G. Pereiro,P. Rosario,L. de Jong,S. Bergwijn,D. Malen
Who to watch:D. Malen is their lead top scorer and Angeliño is their top assit player this season
BATE Possible Squad:D. Scherbitski,A. Filipović,E. Filipenko,Volodko,Yablonski,S. Dragun,M. Ivanić, Rios,N. Signevich,M. Skavysh
Who to Watch:A. Filipović is their top assist player and M. Ivanić ist their lead goal scorer
Why PSV will win
With a win in the first leg of this competition and their current good form at home then it will be very difficult for PSV to lose this game especially in front of their home fans. The first leg tie between these two ended in some fireworks to the tune of 5 goals scored which shows the potential of their potent offenses.
Why BATE will win
BATE will be fighting to redeem themselves from the first leg loss at home and also keep their hopes of advancing to the next stages of this competition plus they have not lost a single home league match,they have 4 wins and 1 draw.
PSV Vs BATE Prediction
This will surely be a tough game because both teams are currently on form in their domestic cups but with PSV one foot into the next round and the fact that they will be playing at home they have a home advantage.
Expect this game to produce some fireworks just like their previous and game and for both teams to find the bottom of the net.
Our Verdict:a draw or both teams will score and over 1.5
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||PSV ||VS||BATE||UN3.5||3-0|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Salzburg ||VS||FK Crvena zvezda||1||2-2|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Altyn Asyr||VS||Bengaluru||2-0|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Yokohama M.||VS||Shimizu||HTX||1-2|
|29/08/2018||Bet Analysis||Jeonbuk||VS||Suwon Bluewings||GG||0-3|