PSV Vs Excelsior Prediction. PSV will be welcoming Excelsior at Philips Stadion in Eindhoven for a Netherlands Eredivisie match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
PSV Vs Excelsior Prediction: Match Facts
- PSV are in the 1st position of Eredivisie and they are in contention for Champions League qualifiers.
- PSV have played a total of 14 matches in Netherlands Eredivisie. Their current statistics is 13 win and 1 lose
- PSV did not win their last match in the competition
- PSV last played away against Feyenoord and they lost the game 2-1
- Excelsior are in the 12th position of Eredivisie.
- Excelsior have played a total of 14 matches in Netherlands Eredivisie. Their current statistics is 4 win, 4 draw and 6 lose
- Excelsior did not lose their last two matches in the competition
- Excelsior last played at home against Utrecht and the game ended in a 2-2 draw.
PSV Vs Excelsior Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 18 times with PSV’s record standing at 16 win and 2 draw while Excelsior’s record stands at 2 draw and 16 lose in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on the 07/02/2018 in this competition and PSV won the game 1 nil at home.
PSV Vs Excelsior Prediction:Players News and Squad
PSV PREDICTED LINE UP: Y. Roulaux, D. Abels, G. Kardes, B. van Vlerken, J. Carolina, K. Bannani, Mauro Júnior, M. Ritzmaier, P. Rommens, Albert Gudmundsson, L. Daneels, D. van der Moot, S. Lammers and M. Verreth,J. Teze,D. Abels
Who to watch R. Lundqvist is their top goal scorer with 5 goals. C. Gakpo has the most top assists
EXCELSIOR PREDICTED STARTING LINE-UP: 5-3-2 Goalkeeper:A. Damen, L. Burnet, J. Mattheij, H. Matthys, L. Bruins, R. Koolwijk, Jeffry Fortes, A. Messaoud M. Edwards-J. Schouten, E. Ómarsson
WHO TO WATCH: A. Messaoud has been influential for the visiting sides in their division and has now scored 4 goals for them.
Why PSV will win
PSV are currently top of the table and are in very good form and shape plus they have never lost against their opponent in any competition before and so they will be fighting for a win and increase their lead in the table.
Why Excelsior will win
Excelsior form is not that good and so they will be using this game to improve on their squad and form plus they will be looking to move closer to the top 10 teams in the table.
PSV Vs Excelsior Prediction
Looking at the two currently form and shape then it’s clear that PSV are in better shape than their opponent and considering that PSV have never lost against Excelsior in any game and so they will be favorite to win
Our Verdict: A Win for PSV
|07-12-2018||Sittard||Bet Analysis||AZ Alkmaar|
|07-12-2018||Mariupol||Bet Analysis||Shakhtar Donetsk|
|07-12-2018||Den Bosch||Bet Analysis||Nijmegen|
|07-12-2018||Eindhoven FC||Bet Analysis||Jong Utrecht|
|07-12-2018||FC Volendam||Bet Analysis||Twente|
|07-12-2018||FC Porto||Bet Analysis||Portimonense|
|07-12-2018||Werder Bremen||Bet Analysis||Dusseldorf|