PSV Vs Tottenham Prediction.PSV will be welcoming Tottenham at Philips Stadion in Eindhoven for a UEFA Champions league match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
PSV Vs Tottenham Prediction: Match Facts
- PSV are in the 4th position of UEFA Champions League
- PSV have played a total of 4 matches in Europe UEFA Champions League. Their current statistics is 2 win and 2 lose.
- PSV did not win their last two matches in the competition
- PSV last played at home against Inter and they lost the game 1-2
- Tottenham Hotspur are in the 3rd position of UEFA Champions League and they are in contention for UEFA Europa League.
- Tottenham HotspurS have played a total of 2 matches in Europe UEFA Champions League. Their current statistics is 2 lose
- Tottenham Hotspurs did not win their last two matches in the competition.
- Tottenham Hotspurs last played at home against Barcelona and they lost the game 2-4
PSV Vs Tottenham Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met twice with both teams record standing at 1 win and 1 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 12/8/2008 in a UEFA Europe League game that Tottenham won 1 nil away at PSV
PSV Vs Tottenham Prediction: Players News and Squad
PSV PREDICTED LINE UP: Y. Roulaux, D. Abels, G. Kardes, B. van Vlerken, J. Carolina, K. Bannani, Mauro Júnior, M. Ritzmaier, P. Rommens, Albert Gudmundsson, L. Daneels, D. van der Moot, S. Lammers and M. Verreth,J. Teze,D. Abels
Who to watch M. Verreth is their top goal scorer with 4 goals. C. Gakpo has the most top assists and they will both feature in this game.
Tottenham Predicted Line up: H. Kane, Lucas Moura, T. Alderweireld, K. Trippier, E. Dier, J. Vertonghen, C. Eriksen, D. Rose, D. Sánchez, M. Dembélé, D. Alli,
Who to Watch: H. Kane – The prolific striker has 5 goals in 8 appearances and should be available back after international and country duties
Why PSV will win
PSV are in the bottom place of the group table and they have not won their last 2 games in this competition and they will be fighting for a win and increase their chances of qualifying for the next round of this competition.
Why Tottenham will win
Tottenham have also not won a single game in this competition and they are still in the race to qualify for the next round of this competition and so a win in this competition is a must for them.
PSV Vs Tottenham Prediction
Both teams have not won their last 2 games in this competition and both teams are looking to move to next round of this competition
Our Verdict: A Draw or Over 1.5 goals
|24/10/2018||Club Brugge KV||Bet Analysis||Monaco||X||1-1|
|24/10/2018||Rayo Vallecano||Bet Analysis||Ath Bilbao||GG||1-1|
|24/10/2018||Liverpool||Bet Analysis||FK Crvena zvezda||1||4-0|
|24/10/2018||Lokomotiv Moscow||Bet Analysis||FC Porto||3-1|