Queens Park Rangers vs Milwall Prediction. QPR will be eyeing to maintain their improved form when they host Millwall on Wednesday at Loftus Road Stadium.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Queens Park Rangers vs Milwall Prediction: Match Facts
- Queens Park Rangers having played 7 matches are at position 18 with 7 points in the 2018-19 English Championship.
- They have won 2 drawn 1 and lost 4 times.
- They have played three matches at home with resulting a win and 2 losses.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times: (WDWWL)
- The last game they played was against Bolton Wanderers where they won 1-2, an away match.
- So far in the preseason they have scored 5 goals ( GF) conceded 14 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -9 goals (GD).
- Millwall having played 7 matches are at position 19 with 6 points in the 2018-19 English Championship.
- They have won 1 time, drawn 3 times and lost 3 times.
- They have lost two and drawn 1 matches played away from home this season(3).
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 1 and lost 3 times (DLWLL)
- The last game they played was against Leeds United where they drew 1-1, a home match.
- So far this season they have scored 7 goals ( GF) conceded 9 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
Queens Park Rangers vs Milwall Prediction: H2H
- The two side have met a total of 14 times with Queens Park Rangers recording 2 wins whereas Millwall has 4 wins and 8 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 0 wins for Queens Park Rangers while Millwall has 2 wins and 3 draws for both sides.
- The most recent match between the two clubs was played on 29/12/2017 Millwall 1 – 0 Queens Park Rangers, a Championship League match.
Queens Park Rangers vs Milwall Prediction: Players News And Squads
QUEENS PARK RANGERS PREDICTED LINE UP: M. Ingram J. Lynch J. Bidwell T. Leistner O. Kakay J. Scowen M. Luongo B. Osayi-Samuel E. Eze L. Freeman M. Smith
WHO TO WATCH: E. Eze scored a total of two goals so far in the new season.
MILLWALL’S PREDICTED LINEUP: B. Amos J. Meredith M. Wallace M. Romeo J. Cooper S. Williams J. Wallace R. Tunnicliffe S. Morison L. Gregory A. O’Brien
WHO TO WATCH: J. Cooper is the top leading goal scorer for the hosts with 1 goal.
Why Queens Park Rangers Will Win
Steve McClaren’s side have recovered well after a slow start to the new season in the Championship campaign and have now picked up seven points from their last three games playing at home should certainly benefit their form.
Why Millwall Will Win
Milllwall are not a bad team after all they did stop Leaders Leeds from winning against them in their latest match showing how they have improved.
Queens Park Rangers vs Milwall Prediction
The visitors have now made it three wins without a loss and they looked better in their last match match away to Bolton Wanderers and they will certainly take positives from that away match to take a win.
Our Verdict:- A HOME WIN FOR QPR.
Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot 18-09-18. Table
|17/09/2018||Southampton||Bet Analysis||Brighton Albion||2-2|
|17/09/2018||Girona||Bet Analysis||Celta de Vigo||3-2|
|17/09/2018||Chicago Fire||Bet Analysis||Orlando City||4-0|
|17/09/2018||Ural||Bet Analysis||FC Rostov||1-1|
|17/09/2018||Jong Ajax||Bet Analysis||Helmond Sport||2-0|
|17/09/2018||AaB||Bet Analysis||Vejle Boldklub||1-1|
|17/09/2018||Molde||Bet Analysis||Kristiansund BK||3-2|
|17/09/2018||AS Beziers||Bet Analysis||FC Metz||1-3|
|17/09/2018||TPS||Bet Analysis||FC Inter||1-0|