Rangers fc vs Kilmarnock Prediction. The famous Ibrox Stadium will be hosting the most expected clash between Rangers and Kilmarnock
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Rangers fc vs Kilmarnock Prediction:Match Facts
- Rangers Fc having played 9 matches are in position 5 with 17 points in the 2018-2019 Scotland Premiership
- The y have won 5 matches drawn 2 and lost two matches.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 4 times drawn 0 time and lost 1 times (WWLWW).
- The last game they played was against Dundee they won 4-0 a home match.
- So far this season they have scored 67 goals (GF), conceded 38 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of+29(GD).
- Kilmarnock having played 33 matches finished at position 5 with 55 points in the 2018-Scotland premiership
- They have won 15 times drawn 10 times and lost 8 times.
- The hosts have won 8 times drawn 5 times and lost 3 times in their overall 16 matches played at home ground this season.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 3 times (WDLLL)
- The last game they played was against Hearts they won 1-0 a home match
- So far this season they have scored 45 goals ( GF) conceded 39 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 6 goals (GD).
Rangers fc vs Kilmarnock Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met a total of 78 times , Rangers have won 9 times Kilmarnock 47 times with 18 draws for both sides.
- In their last 5 H2H Rangers have won 3 times and 2 draws for both.
- The latest meeting between the two clubs was played on Sunday 19/08/18 in this same competition and the result :- Kilmarnock 1 – 3 Rangers.
Rangers fc vs Kilmarnock Prediction:Players news and Squad
RANGERS FC PREDICTED LINE UP: W. Foderingham, J. Tavernier, L. Wallace, Bruno Alves, Fábio Cardoso, G. Dorrans, C. Peña, N. Kranjčar, J. Windass, R. Jack, K. Miller, A. Morelos, Candeias and E. Herrera.
WHO TO WATCH: A. Morelos is the leading top goal scorer for Rangers FC with 6 goals. J. Tavernier has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
KILMARNOCK PREDICTED LINEUP: J. MacDonald S. Boyd S. O’Donnell S. Findlay Y. Mulumbu A. Tshibola I. Wilson G. Taylor K. Boyd L. Erwin G. Kiltie
WHO TO WATCH: G. Kiltie is a sensational player for Kilmarnock having scored 17 goals in the last season.
Why Rangers Will Win
The hosts sit second in the table with 17 points after 10 matches, they have not lost in the last two meetings against the hosting team and they can win this one too.
Why Kilmarnock Will Win
The visitors sit second in the table with 20 points after 10 matches, they have not lost in the last 4 meetings in this division and are the onform team in this match up at Rangers.
Rangers vs Kilmarnock Prediction
The much will be a tight one by the look of things with minimal chances predicted for each side but we the hosts still have something to play for and they will not let go their play off place with a home match like this one, so a home win or a draw will not be a very bad outcome.
Our verdict: A home win for Rangers.
|31/11/18||Chelsea||Bet Analysis||Derby County||1||3-2|
|31/11/18||Eupen||Bet Analysis||Cercle Brugge||1||2-0|
|31/11/18||Royal Antwerp||Bet Analysis||KRC Genk||2-4|
|31/11/18||Dundee FC||Bet Analysis||Celtic||2||0-5|