Rapid Wien Vs Spartak Moscow Prediction. Spartak Moscow will be traveling to Allianz Stadion to face off with Rapid Wien on Thursday evening.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Rapid Wien Vs Spartak Moscow Prediction: Match Facts
- Rapid Wien are in group group G together with Rangers,Spartak Moskva Villarreal in the Europe UEFA Europa League 2018-2019
- They have won 2 times drawn none and lost 2 times in their overall 4 matches played.
- At home they have played 2 matches resulting in 2 wins.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times (DLWWL)
- The last game they played was against Sturm Graz where they drew 1-1 an away match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 9 goal ( GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 4 goals (GD).
- Spartak Moscow are in group group G together with Rangers,Rapid Wien Villarreal in the Europe UEFA Europa League 2018-2019
- They have won 0 times drawn 0 time and lost 0 times in their overall 0 matches played.
- This will be their first match at home in this competition
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 2 times and lost none (DWWDW)
- The last game they played was against Zenit where they drew 0-0 an away match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goal ( GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Rapid Wien Vs Spartak Moscow Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have only met once in the past, that match was played on 23-01-2011. Rapid Wien won 1-0 at home. So this will be their second encounter.
Rapid Wien Vs Spartak Moscow Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Rapid Wien predicted line up: R. Strebinger M. Sonnleitner B. Bolingoli Mbombo M. Barać M. Thurnwal C. Knasmüllner M. Martic A. Kostic D. Ljubicic Veton Berisha A. Ivan
Who to watch: D. Alar is the to leading goal scorer for the hosts with 3 goals.
Spartak Moscow predicted line up: A. Maximenko S. Bocchetti A. Eshchenko S. Gigot D. Kombarov D. Glushakov Fernando R. Zobni Q. Promes A. Lomovitski Zé Luís
Who to watch: Zé Luís is the top leading goal scorer for the visitors with tow goals.
Why Rapid Wien Will Win
Wien did a remarkable job after defeating the likes of Slovan Bratislava and FCSB at home in the qualification rounds. They will now seek to advance to the next level of this competition.
Why Spartak Moscow Will Win
Moscow have been very productive in their Russian premier league at the beginning of the season, they are seated second with 14 points on their back. With that in mind they are capable of stealing a win here.
Rapid Wien Vs Spartak Moscow Prediction
With no doubts the Russian side are a strong side in this match up since they are undefeated in their last 5 matches with 3 wins and 2 draws in the process.
Our verdict: an away win for Spartak Moscow
|18/09/2018||LIVERPOOL||Bet Analysis||PARIS ST GERMAIN||1||3-2|
|18/09/2018||SCHALKE 04||Bet Analysis||FC PORTO||x||1-1|
|19/09/2018||READING||Bet Analysis||NORWICH CITY||1||2-0|
|19/09/2018||VIKTORIA PLZEN||Bet Analysis||CSKA MOSCOW||x||2-2|
|20/09/2018||AKHISAR BLD||Bet Analysis||FC KRASNODAR||0-1|
|20/09/2018||VIDEOTON FC||Bet Analysis||BATE BORISOV||0-2|
|20/09/2018||RAPID VIENNA||Bet Analysis||SPARTAK MOSCOW||2-0|
|20/09/2018||FC COPENHAGEN||Bet Analysis||ZENIT ST PETERSBURG||1-1|
|20/09/2018||DINAMO ZAGREB||Bet Analysis||FENERBAHCE||4-1|