RB Leipzig Vs Salzburg prediction. Salzburg will be traveling to Red Bull Arena to play RB Leipzig in their Europa League 2018-2019 match day one.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
RB Leipzig Vs Salzburg prediction: Match Facts
- RB Leipzig are in group group B together with Celtic, Rosenborg and Salzburg in the UEFA Europa League 2018-2019
- They have won 3 times drawn 3 times and lost none.
- At home they have won 3 times drawn none and lost none in in their overall 3 matches played.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 2 times and lost 1 time (WDWLD)
- The last game they played was against Hannover 96 where they won 3-2 a home match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 12 goal ( GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 7 goals (GD).
- Salzburg are in group group B together with Celtic, Rosenborg and RB Leipzig in the UEFA Europa League 2018-2019
- Having played 7 matches are at position 1 with 21 points in the 2018-19 Austrian Bundesliga.
- This will be their first match at home in this competition
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 2 times and lost none (WWDWD)
- The last game they played was against St Polten where they won 1-3 an away
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goal ( GF) conceded 0 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
RB Leipzig Vs Salzburg prediction: H2H
- The two clubs have never met in the past this will be the first ever encounter between them.
RB Leipzig Vs Salzburg prediction: Player News And Squad’s
RB Leipzig predicted line up:P. Gulácsi L. Klostermann N. Mukiele D. Upamecano S. Ilsanker E. Forsberg D. Demme Bruma K. Laimer Y. Timo Werner. Augustin
Who to watch: Timo Werner scored 13 goals for his side last season and will be the main threat to the opposition defense. August in provided the most assists.
Salzburg Leipzig predicted line up:Formation: 4-2-3-1 Stanković – Ulmer, Ramalho, Pongračić, Lainer – Schlager, Samassékou, Haidara – Junuzović – Dabbur, Yabo
Who to watch: Amadou Haidara is a hot prospect in the FC Salzburg franchise having been very efficient in last season European outings.
Why RB Leipzig Will Win
Despite the fact that Leipzig are the new team in this competition and last season was their first ever appearance in the Europa league. They have been very productive having won 3 and drawn 3 of their last 6 matches in the qualifying stages. They will be heading here having lost none of their recent 3 matches.
Why Salzburg Will Win
The Austrian side reached to the semi finals of the Europa league last season but unfortunately they were eliminated by Marseille. Salzburg have made a flying start to their domestic league winning all their last 7 rounds and that will give them confidence in this match up.
RB Leipzig Vs Salzburg prediction
Ultimately going for an away win here is the best choice since the teams are on a long undefeated run stretching back to Late May this year with 16 wins and 2 draws at that time.
Our verdict: an away win for Salzburg
|20/09/2018||AEK Larnaca||Bet Analysis||Zurich||0-1|
|20/09/2018||Dudelange||Bet Analysis||AC Milan||2||0-1|
|20/09/2018||Besiktas||Bet Analysis||Sarpsborg 08||1||3-1|
|20/09/2018||Dyn. Kyiv||Bet Analysis||FC Astana||2-2|
|20/09/2018||Genk||Bet Analysis||Malmo FF||GG||2-0|
|20/09/2018||Marseille||Bet Analysis||Eintracht Frankfurt||1||1-2|
|20/09/2018||Arsenal||Bet Analysis||Vorskla Poltava||1 ,OVER 2.5||4-2|
|20/09/2018||Sevilla||Bet Analysis||St. Liege||5-1|
|20/09/2018||Ludogorets||Bet Analysis||Bayer Leverkusen||2X||2-3|
|20/09/2018||RB Leipzig||Bet Analysis||Salzburg||2-3|