RCD Espanyol Vs Levante Prediction. Espanyol welcomes Levante at RCDE Stadium in Cornella de Llobregat for a Spanish La Liga match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
RCD Espanyol Vs Levante Prediction :Match Facts
- Espanyol are in the 7th position of La Liga.
- Espanyol have played a total of 3 matches in Spain La Liga. Their current statistics is 1 win, 1 draw and 1 lose
- Espanyol did not win their last match in the competition.
- Espanyol played away against Deportivo Alves and they lost the game 2-1
- Espanyol have played a single home match in Spain La Liga. Their current home statistics is 1 win
- Espanyol did not lose their last home match in the competition.
- Levante are in the 4th position of La Liga and they are in contention for UEFA Champions League.
- Levante have played a total of 3 matches in Spain La Liga. Their current statistics is 1 win, 1 draw and 1 lose.
- Levante did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Levante last played at home against Valencia and the game ended in a 2-2 draw.
- Levante have played a single away match in Spain La Liga. Their current away statistics is 1 win
- Levante did not lose their last away match in the competition.
RCD Espanyol Vs Levante Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 24 times with Espanyol record standing at 8 win 9 draw and 7 loss against Levante’s record standing at 7 win 9 draw and 8 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 4/3/2018 in a La Liga match that ended in 1-1 draw at Lavente.
RCD Espanyol Vs Levante Prediction: Players News and Squad
Espanyol predicted line up:Diego López Dídac Vilá Javi López David López Mario Hermoso Granero Sergi Darder Marc Roca Sergio García Léo Baptistão Borja Iglesias
Who to watch: Granero is the top leading goal scorer for the visitors with 1 goal. Borja Iglesias has the most assists and they will both feature in this game.
Levante predicted line up: Koke Pedro López Luna Chema E. Cabaco Rubén Rochina Campaña José Luis Morales S. Lukić José Luis Morales Dwamena
Who to watch: José Luis Morales is their leading goal scorer this season. R. Dwamena has the most top assists and they will both feature in this game.
Why Espanyol will win
Espanyol lost their last game in this competition and will be fighting to win and build their winning confidence back.
Why Levante will win
Levante have not won in their last 2 games in this competition and this will be a must win if they want to remain among the top 10 teams in the table.
RCD Espanyol Vs Levante Prediction
Last season Espanyol finished 11 on the table and with their current 8th position ranking, one would assume that last seasons impotent offense which finished with 36 goals in 38 matches is a thing of the past. Not so much, with 4 goals scored vs 3 conceded the jury is still out on their new season, we will see what happens. Levante on the other hand have shown flashes of bbrillince with their offense and with 6 goals it could be placed among the upper echelons of the middle tier group and their 5th place on the table could show them on the rise.
Now back to this game, Espanyol’s last season stingy defense has carried them thus far this season an the loss of Moreno, their top scorer from last season to Villareal is being felt which could have us advice to take the Under in this game.
|16/09/2018||AS Roma||Bet Analysis||Chievo||GG||2-2|
|16/09/2018||AZ Alkmaar||Bet Analysis||Feyenoord||GG||1-1|
|16/09/2018||Juventus||Bet Analysis||Sassuolo||1 OVER 1.5||2-1|
|16/09/2018||Everton||Bet Analysis||West Ham||GG||1-3|
|16/09/2018||Cagliari||Bet Analysis||AC Milan||2X||1-1|