Real Madrid Vs AS Roma Prediction. Real Madrid welcomes AS Roma at Estadio Santiago Bernabéu for a Uefa Champions League match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Real Madrid Vs AS Roma Prediction: Match Facts
- Real Madrid are in the 2nd position of La Liga and they are in contention for UEFA Champions League.
- Real Madrid have played a total of 4 matches in Spain La Liga. Their current statistics is 3 win and 1 draw.
- Real Madrid did not lose their last four matches in the competition.
- Real Madrid away against Athletic Club and the game ended in a 1-1 draw.
- Real Madrid have played a total of 2 home matches in Spain La Liga. Their current home statistics is 2 win.
- Real Madrid did not lose their last two home matches in the competition.
- Roma are in the 9th position of Serie A.
- Roma have played a total of 4 matches in Italy Serie A. Their current statistics is 1 win, 2 draw and 1 lose.
- Roma did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Roma last played at home against Chievo and the game ended in a 2-2 draw.
- Roma have played a total of 2 away matches in Italy Serie A. Their current away statistics is 1 win and 1 lose.
- Roma did not win their last away match in the competition.
Real Madrid Vs AS Roma Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 10 times with Real Madrid’s record standing at 6 win 1 draw and 3 loss while Roma’s record stands at 3 win 1 draw and 6 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last met on 8/3/2016 in a UEFA Champions League match that ended in 2-0 win for Real Madrid.
Real Madrid Vs AS Roma Prediction: Players News and Squad
REAL MADRID PREDICTED LINE UP: Thibaut Courtois; Dani Carvajal, Raphael Varane, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo Viera; Casemiro, Toni Kroos, Luca Modric; Marco Asensio, Karim Benzema, Gareth Bale
Who to watch:K. Benzema is the leading top goal scorer for Real Madrid with 4 goals and G. Bale is their top assist player.
AS Roma Possible Squad:R. Olsen,A. Kolarov,F. Fazio,K. Manolas,D. De Rossi,C. Ünder,A. Florenzi,J. Pastore,E. Džeko
Who to watch:B. Cristante is the leading top goal scorer for Roma with 1 goal and E. Džeko is their top assist player
Why Real Madrid will win
Real Madrid did not win their last game in their domestic League but have also not lost in their last 5 games in La Liga and because they are the defending Champions they will be looking for a must win in this game
Why AS Roma will win
Roma have won in 4 of their last 5 games in there domestic league and they are currently looking for a chance to top their group and advance to the next stages in this competition
Real Madrid Vs AS Roma Prediction
Both teams are currently doing well in their domestic League and both teams will be fighting to win this game so that they can advance to the next stages of this competition.
Our Verdict : A win for the home team or a draw.
|19/09/2018||Manchester City||Bet Analysis||Lyon||1-2|
|19/09/2018||Ajax||Bet Analysis||AEK Athens FC||3-0|
|19/09/2018||Shakhtar Donetsk||Bet Analysis||Hoffenheim||2-2|
|19/09/2018||Nottingham||Bet Analysis||Sheffield Wed||2-1|
|19/09/2018||Benfica||Bet Analysis||Bayern Munich||0-2|
|19/09/2018||Plzen||Bet Analysis||CSKA Moscow||2-2|
|19/09/2018||Real Madrid||Bet Analysis||AS Roma||3-0|
|19/09/2018||Young Boys ||Bet Analysis||Manchester United||0-3|
|19/09/2018||Suwon Bluewings ||Bet Analysis||Jeonbuk||0-3|
|19/09/2018||Sheffield Utd||Bet Analysis||Birmingham||0-0|
|19/09/2018||Derry City||Bet Analysis||Bohemians||1-3|
|19/09/2018||Partizan ||Bet Analysis||Rad Beograd||1-0|