Republic of Ireland vs Denmark Prediction. Republic of Ireland will be hosting Denmark in the UEFA Nations League on Saturday at Aviva Stadium.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Republic of Ireland vs Denmark Prediction: Match Facts
- Republic of Ireland have played 1 match are at position 3 with 0 point in League B, Group 1 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League Table.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 game.
- This match will be the first one played by them in this competition at home.
- In the last 5 matches the visitors have 3 losses, 1 draw and 1 win in their last five matches (DLWLL)
- Their last game played against Poland they drew 1-1, a home game.
- So far in this competition they have scored 1 goal for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
- Denmark are in League B, Group 1 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League alongside Wales and Republic of Ireland.
- They played 1 match in this group with 1 win placing them in position 1 with 3 points.
- They have 1 win, 2 draws and 2 losses in their last five matches: (WLLDD)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-0 win vs Wales.
- In this competition they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
Republic of Ireland vs Denmark Prediction: H2H
- The hosting team have won five of their 15 previous games against Denmark, drawing six and losing four.
- The last 5 h2h matches between the two nations have ended in 2 wins and 2 draws for Denmark.
- The hosts are coming into this clash after a 5-1 hammering in against Denmark . Denmark hammered Republic of Ireland 5-1 in Dublin back in November their last meeting which was a world cup play off event.
Republic of Ireland vs Denmark Prediction: Players, News and Squad
Republic of Ireland Predicted : 4-2-3-1: Goalkeeper: Darren Randolph Defenders: SRichard Keogh, Shane Duffy, Ciaran Clark Defensive Midfielders:James McClean, Conor Hourihane Attacking Midfielders: Aiden O Brien , Callum O’Dowda, Jeff Hendrick, Enda Stevens Forwards:-Shane Long
WHO TO WATCH: Shane Long will lead the line for the home side, a side needs talisman since Robbie Keane Retired.
Denmark Predicted Starting Line-up: K. Schmeichel, F. Rønnow, S. Kjær, M. Jørgensen, H. Dalsgaard, J. Vestergaard, A. Christensen, R. Durmisi, P. Ankersen, W. Kvist, T. Delaney, P. Højbjerg, Lasse Schone , N. Jørgensen, Y. Poulsen, A. Cornelius, K. Dolberg .
WHO TO WATCH: Yussuf Poulsen – the RB Leipzig winger will be the one to step up in Eriksen’s absence with his trickery and an eye for the goal needed in this match.
Why Republic Of Ireland will win
Ireland will be at home for this one, but they are already in a tricky position in their group after defeat to Wales so this match is a must win for them especially now that Christian Eriksen – who scored and terrorized them in their last meeting will miss this match.
Why Denmark will win
The Danish team’s biggest stronghold has been their defense and that was what aided them during the World Cup and with the hosts struggling up front ,that gives Denmark a chance to capitalize here.
Republic of Ireland vs Denmark Prediction
This is a must win situation for the hosting as another loss will condemn them to bottom of the group but they have won just one of their last seven matches which does not help their cause in this match and a draw for them will be an achievement.
Our Verdict: An away win for Denmark.
|13/10/2018||Slovakia||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||1||1-2|
|13/10/2018||AFC Wimbledon||Bet Analysis||Portsmouth||1-2|
|13/10/2018||Scunthorpe United||Bet Analysis||Peterborough United||2||0-2|
|13/10/2018||Rochdale||Bet Analysis||Doncaster Rovers||OVER 1.5||2-3|
|13/10/2018||Almeria ||Bet Analysis||Las Palmas||3-0|
|13/10/2018||Numancia||Bet Analysis||Real Zaragoza||1-0|
|13/10/2018||Sporting Gijon||Bet Analysis||Reus||1-1|