Republic of Ireland vs Northern Ireland Prediction. The Irish neighbors will be fighting it out at Aviva Stadium, Dublin, Ireland in a Build up match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Republic of Ireland vs Northern Ireland Prediction: Match Facts
- Republic of Ireland have played 4 matches so far in the World > FIFA Friendlies 2018
- They had won 1 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 games.
- The hosts have played 1 match at home in the Friendlies with resulting 1 win and 0 draw.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 1 game, drawn 2 games and lost 2 games:- (LDDLW)
- Their last game played against Wales they lost 0-1 a home match.
- So far in the last 5 matches they had scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 5goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -2 goals.
- Northern Ireland have played 4 matches so far in the World > FIFA Friendlies 2018
- They had won 2 times, drawn 1 times and lost 1 times.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 1 game, drew 0 games and lost 4 games;- (LLWLL)
- Their last game played against Bosnia and Herzgovina they lost 2-0, an away match.
- So far in the last 5 matches they had scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 8 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -6 goals.
Republic of Ireland vs Northern Ireland Prediction: H2H
- Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland have met 10 times in the past with the Republic of Ireland winning 4 matches ,Northern Ireland winning 2 and 4 draws for both sides.
- The last 5 H2H matches between the two clubs have ended in 2 wins. 2 draws and 1 loss for Republic of Ireland.
- Northern Ireland lost 5-0 against the Boys in Green at the Nations Cup back in 2011, their most recent meeting.
Republic of Ireland vs Northern Ireland Prediction: Players News and Squads
Republic of Ireland Predicted Starting Line up: 4-2-3-1: Goalkeeper: Darren Randolph Defenders: Seamus Coleman, Shane Duffy, Ciaran Clark Defensive Midfielders:James McClean, Conor Hourihane Attacking Midfielders: Aiden O Brien , Callum O’Dowda, Jeff Hendrick, Enda Stevens Forwards:-Michael Obafemi
WHO TO WATCH: Seamus Coleman is proving his fitness after his long injury nightmare and has had a productive season so far for English side Everton, a timely boost for his nation.
Northern Ireland Predicted Starting Line up: 4-3-3 Formation:- Shot stopper:Bailey Peacock-Farrell Defenders:Paddy McNair, Craig Cathcart, Jonny Evans, Jamal Lewis Midfielders: Shane Ferguson, Paul Smyth, Stuart Dallas Strikers:Josh Magennis, Kyle Lafferty
WHO TO WATCH: Kyle Lafferty –is back after withdrawing from the squad for the previous two games in October and has 20 goals in 68 international appearances for his Nation.
Why Republic of Ireland will win
Republic of Ireland have bossed the proceedings in past match ups between the two nations having won four, drew four and lost two of past ten meetings with Green and White Army, add that home advantage, they can take a win here.
Why Northern Ireland will win
When performances in the latest matches are compared Northern Ireland definitely come on top having completely dominated Bosnia-Herzegovina but losing out narrowly 1-2 and then followed that up by drubbing Israel 3-0.
Republic of Ireland vs Northern Ireland Prediction
Nothing spectacular apart from rivalism is expected in this match up,both of this two teams have a very poor form coming to this event and their is no form favorite so we think a draw will be the most favorable outcome in this match.
Our verdict: A Draw.
|15-11-2018||Austria||Bet Analysis||Bosnia Hgovina||0-0|
|15-11-2018||San Marino||Bet Analysis||Moldova||2||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Poland||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||1x||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Flamengo||Bet Analysis||Santos FC||1||1-0|