Roma vs Atalanta Bergamo Prediction. Roma are looking for three points when they host Atalanta at Stadio Olimpico in the Italian Serie A.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Roma vs Atalanta Bergamo Prediction: Match Facts
- SPAL FC having played 1 match is at position 5 with 3 points in this Italy > Serie A 2018/2019
- They had won 1 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 games.
- The match will be their first match at home this season.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 3 games, drawn 2 games and lost 0 games:- (WDWWD)
- Their last game played against Torino they won 0-1, an away match.
- So far in that season they had scored 1 goal for (GF), conceded 0 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
- Atalanta having played 1 match is at position 1 with 3 points in this Italy > Serie A 2018/2019.
- They had won 1 time, drawn 0 time and lost 0 game.
- The match will be their first match away from this season.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 4 games, drawn 1 game and lost 0 games:- (DWWWW)
- Their last game played against Copenhagen they drew 0-0 at home.
- So far in that season they had scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 0 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 4 goals.
Roma vs Atalanta Bergamo Prediction : H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 39 times with Atalanta recording 11 wins whereas Roma has 22 wins and 6 draws for both teams.
- Atalanta have won 3 matches in their last 5 matches against Roma plus 1 draw and a loss.
- The previous meeting between the two clubs was at the Stadio Olimpico it ended in a 1-2 win for Atalanta Bergamo on 6-1-2018.
Roma vs Atalanta Bergamo Prediction : Players, News and Squad.
AS ROMA PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper: Antonio Mirante Defenders: Rick Karsdorp, Kostas Manolas, Juan Jesus, Aleksandar Kolarov Midfielders: Maxime Gonalons, Daniele de Rossi, Kevin Strootman Forwards: Justin Kluivert, Edin Dzeko, Patrick Schick
WHO TO WATCH: Patrick Schick is onform hit four goals in their recent byuild up friendly matches and will be a very motivated player in this clash.
ATALANTA FC PREDICTED XI: Formation 3-4-3; Goalkeeper: Gollini; Deefenders:- Djimsiti, Mancini, Masiello; Midfielders: Castagne, Pessina, Freuler, Reca; Attackers: Pasalic, Zapata, Gomez
WHO TO WATCH: Alejandro ‘Papu’ Gomez has been hailed as Atalanta’s Christiano Ronaldo by his Manager Gian Piero Gasperini after featuring well against Frosinone, with the No.10 bagging two goals and two assists.
Why Roma FC will win
Roma come here with the fantastic form in the last 5 matches unbeaten with 2 draws and 3 wins an they have been a very tough team to play against at home.
Why Atalanta Bergamo will win
Atalanta do execute effectively defensively and they are on form and very efficient in front of the goal as they have been able to hit 20 goals in the last 6 matches only while conceding a paltry 2 goals in that period.
Roma vs Atalanta Bergamo Prediction
Roma have the incentive to get a win at home as the visiting team will be fatigued after their Europa league outing against Kobenhavn on Thursday but we might see both sides get into the score sheet in this match.
Our Verdict: A home win for Roma
|27-08-2018||Bet Analysis||Manchester United||VS||Tottenham||0-3|
|27-08-2018||Bet Analysis||Ath Bilbao||VS||Huesca||2-2|
|27-08-2018||Bet Analysis||FC Botosani||VS||Sepsi||0-0|
|27-08-2018||Bet Analysis||Jong Utrecht||VS||Nijmegen||1-2|
|27-08-2018||Bet Analysis||Hamburger||VS||Arminia Bielefeld||3-0|
|27-08-2018||Bet Analysis||AS Roma||VS||Atalanta||3-3|