Romania vs Serbia Prediction. Romania will be hosting Serbia in the UEFA Nations League on Sunday at National Arena, Bucharest, Romania .
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Romania vs Serbia Prediction: Match Facts
- Romania are together in UEFA Nations League- League C Group 3 2018/2019 together with, Serbia, Montenegro and Lithuania .
- They played 3 matches in this group with 2 draws and a win placing them in position 2 with 5 points.
- They have 3 wins, 2 draws and 0 loss in their last five matches: (WDDWW)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-0 win vs Lithuania , an away match.
- In this competition they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
- Serbia are together in group 3 the UEFA Nations League- League C Group 4 2018/2019 together with Montenegro, Lithuania and Romania
- They played 3 matches in this group with 2 wins and 1 draw placing them in position 1 with 7 points.
- Two matches has been played by the visitors away from home and they have won both matches.
- They have 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in their last five matches: (WDWLL)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-2 draw vs Montenegro.
- In this competition they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
Romania vs Serbia Prediction: H2H
- The visisting team Serbia are unbeaten in the three matches they have played against Romania winning two and drawing one match.
- The latest meeting between the two sides was last month’s 2-2 draw in Belgrade.
Romania vs Serbia Prediction: Players, News and Squad
ROMANIA PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper: Tatarusanu Defenders: Benzar, Sapunaru, Balasa, Tosca Defensive Midfielders: Cicaldau, Nedelcu Attacking Midfielders: Rotariu, Stanciu, Grozav Forwards: Tucudean
WHO TO WATCH: Nicolae Stanciu, scored a goal in their match against Serbia and bossed the proceedings at the center of the pitch and the 29 year old Sparta Praha man looks like he has plenty more to offer.
Serbia Predicted Starting Line up;- Marko Dmitrovic, Antonio Rukavina, Uros Spajic, Milos Veljkovic, Milan Rodic, Nemanja Maksimovic, Sasa Lukic, Adem Ljajic, Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Dusan Tadic, Aleksandar Mitrovic
WHO TO WATCH: Aleksandar Mitrovic – Scored twice against Romania last time out,a match that ended in a 2-2 draw and now has scored 5 goals for Fulham in the new English Premier League season
Why Romania will win
The hosts are a rejuvenated team and are unbeaten so far in 2018, winning five and drawing two of their seven matches and will certainly enjoy the 12th man advantage accorded by the fans when a team plays at home.
Why Serbia will win
A forward line that consists of Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, Dusan Tadic, Aleksandar Mitrovic against only a notable defender in Tamas will really give an advantage to Serbia and they have really done better in the recent participating in the world cup while the hosts did not qualify.
Romania vs Serbia Prediction
Romania went to Serbia in the first group match and came back with a 2-2 draw and that fact in itself gives the hosting nation confidence but with Aleksandar Mitrovic in red hot form we think Serbia have some advantage.
Our Verdict: An away win for Serbia
|14/10/2018||Poland||Bet Analysis||Italy||OVER 1.5||0-1|
|14/10/2018||Faroe Islands||Bet Analysis||Kosovo||2||1-1|