Romania Vs Sweden Prediction- Romania will challenge Sweden at the Stadionul Ion Oblemenco for the World Friendlies match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Romania Vs Sweden Prediction: match facts
- Romania having played 10 matches finished at position 4 with 13 points in this 2017-18 Group G Europe World Cup Qualification.
- They had won 3 times, drawn 4 times and lost 3 times.
- Romania have a draw, 1 win and 2 losses in their last five matches: (LWDWL)
- Their last game played against Netherlands they lost 0-3, a home match.
- So far in this season they had scored 12 goals for (GF), conceded 10 goals against (GA) and had remained with a goal difference (GD) of 2 goals.
- SWEDEN having played 10 matches finished at position 2 with 19 points in this 2017-18 Group F Europe World Cup Qualification.
- They had won 6 times, drawn 1 time and lost 3 times.
- They had won 4 times, drawn 1 times and lost 0 times in their overall 5 home matches played.
- They have 3 wins, 1 draw and a loss in their last five matches: (DWLWW)
- Their last game played ended in a 0-0 draw away from home vs Italy
- So far in their Qualifiers they had scored 26 goals for (GF), conceded 9 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 17 goals.
Romania Vs Sweden Prediction: h2h
- The two side have met a total of 5 times with Sweden recording 1 win whereas Romania has 2 wins and 2 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they they managed a 0-2 win for Sweden on a away ground match played on 09/10/2018.
Romania Vs Sweden Prediction: player squads
ROMANIA PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper: Lobont Defenders:Sapunaru, Grigore, Moti, Tosca Defensive Midfielders: Pintilii, Chipciu Attacking Midfielders: Stanciu, Grozav, Budescu Forwards: Keseru
WHO TO WATCH: Gheorghe Grozav has scored 3 goals for his nation and has been on the spotlight of late.
SWEDEN PREDICTED LINEUP: Karl-Johan Johnsson; Mikael Lustig, Victor Lindelof, Andreas Granqvist, Martin Olsson; Viktor Claesson, Sebastian Larsson, Gustav Svensson, Emil Forsberg; Marcus Berg, Ola Toivonen
WHO TO WATCH: Ola Toivonen will be tasked as the man to break Romanias defesne
Why Romania will win
The Romanians are the on form team in this clash winning two matches in their last 5 and against against Isreal in their last match, they record a 1-2 win on an away ground. With a home advantage they will play to win.
Why Sweden will win
Rumours that Zlatan Ibrahimović could return to the international duty countinue as he would be more of boost to the squad. They lost to Chile in their last game and entering in this game away, they will have to play with morale for a come back.
Romania Vs Sweden Prediction
Sweden have not done match in the International duties and with this away match, they will have to play wise in this game to win in this game.
SWEDEN will win.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIP||ANALYSIS||RESULT|
|27/03/18||Iran 2.40||2.98||Algeria 3.25||1X||Bet Analysis||2:1|
|27/03/18||Montenegro 2.88||3.10||Turkey 2.56||GG||Bet Analysis||2:2|
|27/03/18||Denmark 2.57||3.15||Chile 2.83||2X||Bet Analysis||0:0|
|27/03/18||Hungary 2.66||3.09||Scotland 2.77||Bet Analysis||0:1|
|27/03/18||Tunisia 2.56||3.10||Costa Rica 2.88||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Greece 2.78||2.94||Egypt 2.78||2||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Bosnia and Herzegovina 2.83||3.09||Senegal 2.61||Bet Analysis||0:0|
|27/03/18||Romania 2.55||3.08||Sweden 2.92||1x||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Germany 2.44||3.34||Brazil 2.86||g.g||Bet Analysis||0:1|
|27/03/18||England 2.07||3.13||Italy 3.88||1||Bet Analysis||1:1|
|27/03/18||Serbia 2.67||3.15||Nigeria 2.72||Bet Analysis||2:0|
|28/03/18||USA 2.20||3.11||Paraguay 3.54||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|28/03/18||Iceland 2.98||3.08||Peru 2.50||Bet Analysis||1:3|