Rosenborg Vs Cork City Prediction. Rosenborg hosts Cork City at Lerkendal Stadion in Trondheim for UEFA Europa League qualification match
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Rosenborg Vs Cork City Prediction: Match Fact
- Rosenborg is a football club in Trondheim, Norway. Their home ground venue is Lerkendal Stadion.
- Rini Coolen is the current coach for Rosenborg.
- Rosenborg are playing in Club Friendlies, Eliteserien, NM Cupen, Super Cup, UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League this season
- Rosenborg have played a match in Europe UEFA Europa League. Their current statistics is 1 win.
- Rosenborg did not lose their last match in the competition.
- They last played away against Cork City in the first Leg of this competition and the won the game 2-0
- Cork City is a football club in Cork, Republic of Ireland. Their home ground venue is Turner’s Cross.
- John Caulfield is the current coach for Cork City.
- Cork City are playing in Club Friendlies, FAI Cup, League Cup, Premier Division, UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League this season
- Cork City have played a match in Europe UEFA Europa League. Their current statistics is 1 lose.
- Cork City did not win their last match in the competition
- They last played at home against Rosenborg and they lost 2-0 in the first leg fo this competition.
Rosenborg Vs Cork City Prediction:H2H
The two teams have previously met once in the first leg of competition and the game ended in 2-0 in favor of Roseborg away at Cork City.
Rosenborg Vs Cork City Prediction:Player Fact and Squad
Rosenborg Squad:André Hansen, V. Hedenstad, B. Meling, T. Reginiussen, E. Hovland, M. Jensen, A. Trondsen, M. Lundemo, N. Bendtner, J. Levi
J. Levi is their lead top scorer and with Bendtner helping in the attack this two lads will be interesting to watch.
Cork City Squad:M. McNulty, S. Beattie, D. Delaney, S. Griffin, S. McLoughlin, J. Keohane, C. McCormack, Barry McNamee, G. Buckley, G. Cummins, K. Sheppard
Why Rosenborg will win
Rosenborg are one foot into the next stage of this competition and they will be playing at home which should be easy enough to close out their opponents.
Why Cork City will win
Cork City will be looking to redeem themselves from the first leg defeat at home and they will be fighting to advance to the next round of this competition.
Rosenborg Vs Cork City Prediction
Rosenberg will win this game at home since they won their first leg away game against their opponent and so they will be playing under less pressure than their opponent.
A decisive away win for Rosenborg with 2 goals in hand makes this for a unique opportunity to this game. Obviously Rosenborg will be playing a defensive minded game with their only requirement being a loss of less than two goals or a draw.
Playing at home will afford them all the intangible benefits of a football game and their players should come out pumped to show off the opponents in front of their home crowd.
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||ANALYSIS||TIP||RESULT|
|16th August 2018||Sunderland||VS||Sheffield Wed||Bet Analysis||Away Win or Draw|
|16th August 2018||K. Almaty ||VS||Sigma Olomouc||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||AEK Larnaca ||VS||Sturm Graz||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||Al Ittihad||VS||El Ismaily||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||HJK ||VS||NK Olimpija Ljubljana||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||Bordeaux ||VS||Mariupol||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||Burnley||VS||Basaksehir||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||Rosenborg||VS||Cork City||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||Rijeka||VS||Sarpsborg 08||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||Braga ||VS||FK Zorya Luhansk||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||Partizan ||VS||Nordsjaelland|
|16th August 2018||Gent||VS||Jagiellonia|
|16th August 2018||LASK Linz ||VS||Besiktas||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||APOEL ||VS||H. Beer Sheva||Bet Analysis|
|16th August 2018||FC Copenhagen||VS||CSKA Sofia||Bet Analysis|