Russia Vs Czech Republic Prediction. Russia will be hosting Czech Republic at Rostov Arena in Rostov-na-Donu for a Friendly match
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Russia Vs Czech Republic Prediction: Match Facts
- Russia have played a total of 4 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 1 draw and 3 lose
- Russia did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Russia last played against Croatia and the game ended in a 1-1 draw.
- Russia have played a total of 3 home matches in World Friendlies. Their current home statistics is 1 draw and 2 lose.
- Russia did not lose their last home match in the competition.
- Czech Republic have played a total of 2 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 1 win and 1 lose.
- Czech Republic did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Czech Republic against Nigeria and they won the game by a goal to nothing.
- Czech Republic have played a total of 2 away matches in World Friendlies. Their current away statistics is 1 win and 1 lose.
- Czech Republic did not lose their last away match in the competition.
Russia Vs Czech Republic Prediction:H2H
The two teams have previously met 3 times with both teams record standing at 1 win 1 draw and 1 loss in all their head to head games.
The two last played on 1/6/2016 in a Friendly match that saw Czech Republic win the game by to goals against 1
Russia Vs Czech Republic Prediction: Players News and Squad
Russia Predicted Starting Line-up: Shotstopper: Andrey Lunyov Defenders: Igor Smolnikov, Georgi Dzhikiya, M. Fernandes, Fyodor Kudryashov Defensive Midfielders: Daler Kuzyayev, Roman Zobnin Attacking Midfielders: Aleksei Ionov, Dmitry Stotsky, Denis Cheryshev Attackers: Artem Dzyuba
Czech Republic predicted line up: Goalkeeper:- Marek Suchy Defender:- Jakub Jugas, Tomas Kalas, Antonin Barak, Tomás Horava Midfielders:- Josef Husbauer, Tomas Soucek, Jakub Jankto, Vladimir Coufal Strikers: -Patrik Schick, Josef Sural
Why Russia will win
Russia have not won in their last 3 international goals and they will be looking to win this game and prove that they are the same good team that played in the world cup.
Why Czech Republic will win
Czech Republic have only lost 1 game in their last 5 international games and they will be looking to continue with their good form
Russia Vs Czech Republic Prediction
Both team have won once and lost once in their previous meetings and each will be looking for a win and improve their form and confidence.
Our Verdict: A Draw and Both teams will score or Over 1.5 goals
|10/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Kosovo||VS||Faroe Islands||2-0|
|10/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Russia||VS||Czech Republic||5-1|
|10/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Jong AZ||VS||Jong Ajax||0-1|