Russia vs Sweden Prediction. Russia will be hosting Sweden in the UEFA Nations League on Thursday at Kaliningrad Stadium, Kaliningrad
Russia vs Sweden Prediction: Correct Score
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Russia vs Sweden Prediction: Match Facts
- Russia are together in group 2 the UEFA Nations League- League b Group 2 2018/2019 together with Sweden and Turkey.
- They played 1 match in this group with 1 win placing them in position 1 in Group 2 with 3 points.
- They have 2 draws, 2 wins and 1 loss in their last five matches: (WWDDL)
- Their last game played ended in a 5-1 win vs Czech Republic , at home in a friendly match.
- So far in this competition they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 1 goal.
- Sweden are together in UEFA Nations League- League B Group 2 2018/2019 together with Turkey and Russia
- They played 1 match in this group with 1 loss placing them in position 3 with 0 points.
- They have 2 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in their last five matches: (LLLWW)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-3 loss vs Turkey
- In this competition they have scored 2 goals for (GF), conceded 3 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
Russia vs Sweden Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met only 8 times in the past, Russia have won 2 times whereas Sweden 3 times and drawn 3 times.
- In their last 5 H2H Russia have won 2 times whereas Sweden 1 times and drawn 2 times.
- Russia won the last meeting between the two, which was back in Euro 2016 qualification, 1-0 goal scoreline with Artem Dzyuba scoring that goal.
Russia vs Sweden Prediction: Players, News and Squad
RUSSIA PREDICTED LINEUP: Shotstopper: Andrey Lunyov Defenders: Igor Smolnikov, Georgi Dzhikiya, M. Fernandes, Fyodor Kudryashov Defensive Midfielders: Daler Kuzyayev, Roman Zobnin Attacking Midfielders: Aleksei Ionov, Dmitry Stotsky, Denis Cheryshev Attackers: Artem Dzyuba
WHO TO WATCH: Artem Dzyuba – was one of the outstanding performer for Russia in the world cup and has continued with that healthy form with seven goals in eight games so far this season for Zenit St Petersburg.
SWEDEN PREDICTED LINEUP: Karl-Johan Johnsson; Mikael Lustig, Victor Lindelof, Andreas Granqvist, Martin Olsson; Viktor Claesson, Sebastian Larsson, Gustav Svensson, Emil Forsberg; Marcus Berg, Ola Toivonen
Why Russia will win
Not what you expect but Russia have just one loss in their last eight games now (D4 D3) and they will be looking to keep their momentum at home where they were exemplary in the World cup matches.
Why Sweden will win
The swedes have lost their first group match against Turkey even after going to two goals up in that match so this to them is a must win match for them.
Russia vs Sweden Prediction
Russia did pretty well in the World Cup surprising many pundits after being touted s the whipping boys and brought their success to the UEFA Nations League winning their first group match and then putting 5 goals past Czech Republic in their most recent match so we expect motivation to be rife in their squad and for them to get a win here, although we do not rule out both sides scoring here,.
Our Verdict: A home win for Russia.
|11/10/2018||Faroe Islands||Bet Analysis||Azerbaijan||2X||0-3|
|11/10/2018||France||Bet Analysis||Iceland||OVER 1.5||2-2|
|11/10/2018||Wales||Bet Analysis||Spain||OVER 2.5||1-4|