San Marino vs Moldova Prediction. Two of the top sides in League D Group 2, San Marino and Moldova lock horns at Stadio Olimpico di Serravalle .
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
San Marino vs Moldova Prediction: Match Facts
- San Marino are in UEFA nation league D group 2 alongside Belarus, Moldova and Luxembourg.
- La Serenissima played 4 matches in this competition resulting in 4 losses and are at position 4 with 0 points.
- They have played 1 match at home and that match ended in a loss.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 0, drawn 0 times and lost 5 times:- (LLLLL)
- The last game they played was against Luxembourg where they lost 3-0 an away match
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goals ( GF) conceded 13 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -13 goals (GD).
- Moldova are in UEFA nation league D group 2 alongside Belarus, Belarus and Luxembourg.
- They have played 4 matches in this competition resulting in a loss, a win and 2 draws and are at position 3 with 5 points.
- This will be their second way match in this competition.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1, drawn 3 times and lost 1 time:- (DWDLD)
- The last game they played was against Belarus where they drew 0-0 at home.
- So far in this competition they have scored 2 goals ( GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -2 goals (GD).
San Marino vs Moldova Prediction: H2H
- Moldova and San Marino have played against each other seven times in the past and Moldova have won all the 4 matches.
- The most recent meeting between the two teams was played on Friday 12/10/18 and Moldova picked up a comfortable 2-0 victory in that match.
San Marino vs Moldova Prediction: Players News and Squad
San Marino predicted line up:Goalkeeper: Benedettini Defenders: Cesarini, Simoncini, Biordi Midfielders: Giardi, Battistini, Lunadei, Gasperoni, Palazzi Forwards: Berardi, Vitaioli
Who to watch: Matteo Vitaioli and Mirko Palazzi are the only two players to have scored a goal in their last 23 matches played to this event.
Moldova predicted line up:Goalkeeper:-Alexei Koselev Defender:-Dinu Graur, Veaceslav Posmac, Alexandru Epureanu (c) Oleg Reabciuk Midfielder:-Alexandr Gatcan, Catalin Carp, Radu Ginsari, Artur Ionita Forwads:-Alexandr Antoniuc, Ion Nicolaescu
Who to watch: Radu Ginsari was the man who bagged a brace when the two sides last met a month ago at Stadionul Zimbru in Chisinau.
Why San Marino will win
They’ll be hoping that the home crowd can help them out, after all they have nothing else to lose as they look only for a better finish in the group stage.
Why Moldova will win
The visitors proved that they are no whipping boys in this group by holding Belarus to a 0-0 draw twice in this group and they will be motivated to get one over them in this match especially now that they are unbeaten in their latest three group matches.
San Marino vs Moldova Prediction
The match will be tough but the omens point to an away win for Moldova considering that they have not lost in the last three matches, winning 1 and drawing two of the other 3 games.
Our verdict: An away win for Moldova.
|15-11-2018||Austria||Bet Analysis||Bosnia Hgovina||0-0|
|15-11-2018||San Marino||Bet Analysis||Moldova||2||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Poland||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||1x||0-1|
|15-11-2018||Flamengo||Bet Analysis||Santos FC||1||1-0|