Saudi Arabia Vs Bolivia Prediction. Saudi Arabia will be hosting Bolivia at Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium in Riyadh for World Friendly match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Saudi Arabia Vs Bolivia Prediction:Match Facts
- Saudi Arabia have played a total of 9 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 3 win, 1 draw and 5 lose.
- Saudi Arabia did not win their last three matches in the competition.
- Saudi Arabia last played in a world cup games and it was against Egypt and they won the 2-1 at home.
- Saudi Arabia have played a total of 5 home matches in World Friendlies. Their current home statistics is 3 win, 1 draw and 1 lose
- Saudi Arabia did not win their last home match in the competition
- Bolivia have played a total of 5 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 2 draw and 3 lose.
- Bolivia did not win their last five matches in the competition.
- Bolivia last played away against Serbia and they lost 5-1
- Bolivia have played a total of 5 away matches in World Friendlies. Their current away statistics is 2 draw and 3 lose
- Bolivia did not win their last five away matches in the competition.
Saudi Arabia Vs Bolivia Prediction:H2H
The two teams have previously met once in a confederation cup on 27/7/1999 in a game that ended in a barren draw in Mexico
Saudi Arabia Vs Bolivia Prediction:Player News and Squad
SAUDI ARABIA PREDICTED LINE UP: Al-Mosailem – Al-Harbi, Om. Hawsawi, Os. Hawsawi, Al-Shahrani – Al-Jassim, Otayf – Al-Dawsari, Al-Shehri, Al-Muwallad – Al-Sahlawi, Taisir Al Jassim
WHO TO WATCH:Taisir Al Jassim is their top goal scorer and Mohammad Al Sahlawi is their top assist player.
BOLIVIA PREDICTED LINEUP: Goalkeeper: Lampe Defence: Bejarano, Haquim, Coimbra, Sagredo Midfield:Luis Vargas, Maygua, Borda, Cornejo Strikers: Miranda, Rodrigo Vargas
WHO TO WATCH: Goalkeeper Carlos Lampe is the one of the two only players to have more than one cap for this team and should should use his experience to assist the young bloods
Why Saudi Arabia will win
Saudia Arabia have not won in their last 4 Friendly games competition and they will be looking to win this and redeem themselves from their misfortunes.
Why Bolivia will win
Bolivia are currently in a very poor form and with no win in their last 5 games in all competition.
Saudi Arabia Vs Bolivia Prediction
Looking at the two teams current form its clear that Saudi Arabia are more favorite and they will be fighting for a win to prove the worth in the international football
Our Verdict: A win for Saudi Arabia
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Saudi Arabia||VS||Bolivia||OV1.5|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Chinese Taipei||VS||Malaysia||UN3.5||2-0|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||South Korea||VS||Costa Rica||OV1.5||2-0|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Maldives||VS||Sri Lanka||0-0|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Almere City||VS||Maastricht||2-2|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Sparta Rotterdam||VS||Eindhoven FC||2-0|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Alaves||VS||Real Sociedad|
|07/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Jong Utrecht||VS||Jong PSV||3-2|