Saudi Arabia vs Brazil Prediction. King Saud University Stadium (Ar-Riyāḍ (Riyadh)) will be hosting the build up match between Saudi Arabia and Brazil
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Saudi Arabia vs Brazil Prediction: Match Facts
- Saudi Arabia have played 10 friendly matches in 2018 with resulting 3 wins 2 draws and 5 loses.
- They have played 6 of those matches at home resulting to 3 wins 2 draws and 1 loss.
- Arabia’s form in the last 5 matches to this event has been 1 win 1 draw and 3 losses(DWLLL).
- Their last match played to this encounter was played against Bolivia and that match ended in 2-2 draw at home.
- In their last 5 matches to this event they have scored 5 goals (for) and conceded 11 goals (against ) with a goal difference -6 goals.
- Brazil have played 6 friendly matches in 2018 with resulting 6 wins 0 draws and 0 losses.
- They have played 4 of those matches away resulting to 4 wins 0 draws and 0 loss.
- Seleção’s form in the last 5 matches to this event has been 4 wins 0 draw and 1 loss:- (WWLWW).
- Their last match played to this encounter was played against El Salvador and that match ended in 2-2 draw at home.
- In their last 5 matches to this event they have scored 13 goals (for) and conceded 2 goals (against ) with a goal difference 11 goals.
Saudi Arabia vs Brazil Prediction: H2H
- The sides have met just twice in the and both matches were in the Confederations Cup competition, the most recent of those was played in the 1999 Confederations Cup, with Brazil winning the match 8-2.
Saudi Arabia vs Brazil Prediction: Squads and Player News
SAUDI ARABIA PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Yasser Al-Mosailem Defenders:Mohammed Al-Burayk, Osama Hawsawi, Ali Albulayhi, Yasir Al-Shahrani Defensive Midfielders: Abdullah Otayf, Salman Al-Faraj Attacking Midfielders: Yahya Al-Shehri, Mohammed Kanoo, Salem Al-Dawsari Forwards: Fahad Al-Muwallad
WHO TO WATCH: Yehya Al Shehri is the leading top goal scorer for Saudi Arabia in the friendly matches. Mohammed Al Kuwaykibi has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
BRASIL PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Alisson Defenders:Eder Militao, Thiago Silva, Marquinhos, Alex Sandro Midfielders:Philippe Coutinho, Casemiro, Arthur Forwards: Richarlison, Roberto Firmino, Neymar
WHO TO WATCH:- Philippe Coutinho – Goals and assists aplenty in his recent Brazil appearances and you can always trust him to get into the scoresheet if Neymar does not.
Why Saudi Arabia will win
The Arabian team can surprise you on a given day especially at home where they have won three drawn 2 and lost only a single match in the 6 played in 2018 friendlies.
Why Brazil will win
Brazil certainly has more quality players in their ranks with hungry first time ready to break into the national fold and despite being disappointed at the world cup Tite still has the better record as the Brazilian coach-22 wins, four draws and only two defeats.
Saudi Arabia vs Brazil Prediction
Based on their historical H2H match ups, Brazil has dominated these match-ups and we dont see that changing. Brazil scores a lot of goals with over 2.5 in their last 2 while the hosts do struggle against big footballing nations and we do not think they have a defense to stop the Brazilian Attack.
Our Prediction: An away win for Brasil.
|12/10/2018||Austria||Bet Analysis||Northern Ireland||1||1-0|
|12/10/2018||FC Volendam||Bet Analysis||Almere City||2-2|
|12/10/2018||Nijmegen||Bet Analysis||Eindhoven FC||0-1|
|12/10/2018||AEK Athens FC||Bet Analysis||Lamia||2-1|
|12/10/2018||Saudi Arabia||Bet Analysis||Brazil||2||0-2|
|12/10/2018||Cork City||Bet Analysis||Limerick||1||3-0|