Scotland Vs Albania Prediction. Scotland will be hosting Albania at Hampden Park in Glasgow for a UEFA National League Group Stage – League C – Group 1 match
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Scotland Vs Albania Prediction: Match Facts
- Scotland have played a total of 5 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 1 win and 4 lose.
- Scotland did not win their last three matches in the competition.
- Scotland last played against Belgium and they lost the game by 4 goals to nothing.
- Scotland have played a total of 2 home matches in World Friendlies. Their current home statistics is 2 lose.
- Scotland did not win their last two home matches in the competition.
- Albania have played a total of 3 matches in World Friendlies. Their current statistics is 3 lose.
- Scotland’s first UEFA Nations League fixture
- Scotland’s last major tournament was 1998 World Cup
- Albania did not win their last three matches in the competition.
- Albania last played against Ukraine and they lost the 1-4
- Albania made major finals debut at EURO 2016
Scotland Vs Albania Prediction: H2H
The two teams have never met in any competition before this will be the first time that bot countries will be playing each other.
Scotland Vs Albania Prediction: Players News and Squad
SCOTLAND PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Archer Defenders: Mulgrew, Hendry, McKenna Midfielders: Murphy, McTominay, McGeouch, Cadden, Russell Forwards: Phillips, McBurnie.
WHO TO WATCH: Scott McTominay and Oliver McBurnie represent the future of this nation as they look to cement their places in the Scottish team.
ALBANIA PREDICTED LINE UP: T. Strakosha, E. Berisha, E. Hysaj,M. Mavraj,B. Djimsiti,N. Aliji,O. Roshi,B. Kukeli,L. Memushaj,A. Lila,A. Sadiku and S. Cikalleshi.
WHO TO WATCH: A. Sadiku is the leading top goal scorer for Albania . E. Hysaj has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Scotland will win
Scotland have not won in their last 2 international games and so they will be fighting for a win in their home turf to give their fans a thing to smile about.
Why Albania will win
Albania have not won in their last 3 international game and yes this will be tough beating Scotland at home but it will be a major boost if they do so.
Scotland Vs Albania Prediction
I believe that Scotland will be enjoying a home advantage considering their that they will be playing at home and Albania will not march them at home.
Our Verdict : A Win for the home team.
|10/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Kosovo||VS||Faroe Islands||2-0|
|10/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Russia||VS||Czech Republic||5-1|
|10/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Jong AZ||VS||Jong Ajax||0-1|