Serbia Vs Nigeria Prediction- Serbia will welcome Nigeria at the Hive Stadium for the World Friendlies fixture.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Serbia Vs Nigeria Prediction: match facts
- Serbia having played 10 matches is at position 1 with 21 points in this 2017-18 Group D Europe World Cup Qualification.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 3 times and lost 1 time.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 times in their overall 2 away matches played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drew 1 game and lost 1 game (WLWWD)
- Their last game played against Georgia they won 1-0 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 20 goals for (GF), conceded 10 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 10 goals.
- Nigeria having played 6 matches finished at position 1 with 14 points in this 2017-18 Group B Africa World Cup Qualification.
- They had won 4 times, drawn 2 time and lost 0 games.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game(WLWDW)
- Their last game played against Argentina they drew 0-0, a home match.
- So far in the qualifiers they had scored 12 goals for (GF), conceded 4 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 8 goals.
Serbia Vs Nigeria Prediction: h2h
- This will be the first ever meeting between Serbia vs Nigeria across all competitions.
Serbia Vs Nigeria Prediction: player squads
SERBIA PREDICTED LINE UP: Formation:- 4-2-3-1 Stojkovic – Ivanovic, Nastasic, Maksimovic, Kolarov – Milivojevic, Matic(rested) – Kostic, Tadic, Ljajic – Mitrovic
WHO TO WATCH: Ljajic is the leading top goal scorer for Serbia with 6 goals. Mitrovic has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
NIGERIA PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper: Ikechukwu Ezenwa Defenders: Elderson Echiejile, Shehu Abdullahi, Efe Ambrose, Leon Balogun -Midfielders: Ogenyi Onazi, Mikel Obi, Wilfred Ndidi – Attackers: Kelechi Iheanacho, A. Iwobi, Victor Moses and Ahmed Musa
WHO TO WATCH: Ahmed Musa is the leading top goal scorer for Nigeria with 3 goals in the Qualifers. A. Iwobi has the top most assist and they will both feature in this match.
Why Serbia will win
They have a look at a lot of their squad when they claimed victory over China and held Korea Republic. A win in their last friendly match will see them battle to record a win here.
Why Nigeria will win
Nigeria claimed an impressive 1-0 victory over Poland last time out as they managed to bounce back after a disappointing 4-0 to Morocco in the African Nations Championship Final. Playing on an away match, they will battle to record a win here.
Serbia Vs Nigeria Prediction
Serbia are ranked at 38 in FIFA’s World Rankings while Nigeria are ranked at 41 in FIFA’s World Rankings this will be a tough match as they pair are of equal caliber but Nigeria has an upper and advantage and will push for a win.
NIGERIA will win.-
|DATE||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIP||ANALYSIS||RESULT|
|27/03/18||Iran 2.40||2.98||Algeria 3.25||1X||Bet Analysis||2:1|
|27/03/18||Montenegro 2.88||3.10||Turkey 2.56||GG||Bet Analysis||2:2|
|27/03/18||Denmark 2.57||3.15||Chile 2.83||2X||Bet Analysis||0:0|
|27/03/18||Hungary 2.66||3.09||Scotland 2.77||Bet Analysis||0:1|
|27/03/18||Tunisia 2.56||3.10||Costa Rica 2.88||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Greece 2.78||2.94||Egypt 2.78||2||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Bosnia and Herzegovina 2.83||3.09||Senegal 2.61||Bet Analysis||0:0|
|27/03/18||Romania 2.55||3.08||Sweden 2.92||1x||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|27/03/18||Germany 2.44||3.34||Brazil 2.86||g.g||Bet Analysis||0:1|
|27/03/18||England 2.07||3.13||Italy 3.88||1||Bet Analysis||1:1|
|27/03/18||Serbia 2.67||3.15||Nigeria 2.72||Bet Analysis||2:0|
|28/03/18||USA 2.20||3.11||Paraguay 3.54||Bet Analysis||1:0|
|28/03/18||Iceland 2.98||3.08||Peru 2.50||Bet Analysis||1:3|