Seychelles Vs Nigeria Prediction. Nigeria will be seeking to return to their winning ways as they travel to Stade Linité to face off with Seychelles in the 2019 AFCON qualification.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Seychelles Vs Nigeria Prediction: Match Facts
- Seychelles are in groups E of the 2018-19 African cup of nations qualification group E table together with Libya, South Africa and Nigeria.
- They have played 1 match resulting in a loss and are at position 3 with 0 points.
- This will be their first match at home in this competition.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn none and lost 4 times (LWLLL)
- The last game they played was against Mozambique where they lost 2-1 in the world cup games.
- So far in this competition they have scored 1 goals ( GF) conceded 5 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goal (GD).
- Nigeria are in groups E of the 2018-19 African cup of nations qualification group E table together with Libya, South Africa and Seychelles.
- They have played 1 match resulting in a loss and are at position 0 with 4 points.
- This will be their first match away from home in this competition.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 3 times, drawn 0 times and lost 2 times (LDDDL)
- The last game they played was against Argentina where they lost 2-1 away being a COSAFA cup.
- So far in this competition they have scored 1 goals ( GF) conceded 5 goal (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
Seychelles Vs Nigeria Prediction: H2H
- The two nations have never met in the past this so this will be the first ever encounter between them.
Seychelles Vs Nigeria Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Seychelles predicted line up: J. Dingwall J. Joubert B. Marie W. Mellie C. Esther K. Sinon C. Simeon R. Padayachy G. Saminadin K. Hall E. Tamboo
Who to watch: is a sensational player for Seychelles and is capable of fring them to glory in this game.
Nigeria predicted line up: Francis Uzoho Olaoluwa Aina Bryan Idowu Chidozie Awaziem Kenneth Omeruo Wilfred Ndidi Oghenekaro Etebo Kelechi Nwakali Stephen Eze Ahmed Musa Blessing Eleke
Who to watch: Musa Muhammed was very productive during the world cup games and the opposition defense should have him at bay.
Why Seychelles Will Win
The home seed have not won any of their last 16 matches in the AFCON qualification and the last game we saw them conceding 5 goals. They will be aiming to utilize home pitch advantage and make sure they break that poor run.
Why Nigeria Will Win
Seychelles Vs Nigeria Prediction
The away team are Giants in African football and they are the massive favorites. Their rivals were heavily thrashed 5-1 by Libya in their first game in the qualification rounds who are a weaker side compared to Nigeria. We will back the visitors.
Our verdict: an away win for Nigeria
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||South Africa||VS||Libya||0-0|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Mauritania||VS||Burkina Faso||2-0|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Joenkoepings Soedra||VS||Gefle||1-0|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Real Oviedo||VS||Real Zaragoza||0-4|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Sport Recife||VS||Cruzeiro||0-0|