Sheffield Wed Vs Millwall Prediction. Sheffield Wed will play hosts to Millwall for an English Championship game at Hillsborough Stadium.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Sheffield Wed Vs Millwall Prediction : Match Facts
- Sheffield Wed having played 3 matches are at position 21 with 1 point in the 2018-2019 English Championship League.
- They have won none drawn 1 time and lost 2 times.
- They have played 1 match at home resulting in a draw.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 1 time, drawn 1 time and lost 3 times (LWDLL)
- The last game they played was against Brentford where they lost 2-0 an away match.
- So far in this season they have scored 3 goal ( GF) conceded 6 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -3 goals (GD).
- Millwall having played 3 matches are at position 10 with 5 points in the 2018-2019 English Championship League.
- They have won 1 time drawn 2 times and lost none.
- They have played 1 match away resulting in a draw.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 3 times and lost none (WDDDW)
- The last game they played was against Derby county where they won 1-0 a home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 4 goal ( GF) conceded 3 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goals (GD).
Sheffield Wed Vs Millwall Prediction: H2H
- The two teams have met a total of 18 times in the past, Sheffield Wed have won 7 times whereas Millwall 6 times and drew 5 times.
- In their last 5 h2h Sheffield Wed have won 2 times whereas Millwall 1 time and drawn 2 times.
- The last time the two sides met was on 20-02-2018 . Millwall won 2-1 at home.
Sheffield Wed Vs Millwall Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Sheffield Wed predicted line up: C. Dawson D. Pudil S. Hutchinson T. Lees J. Thorniley A. Baker B. Bannan J. Pelupessy F. Forestieri A. Nuhiu Marco Matias
Who to watch: F. Forestieri is the top leading goal scorer for Sheffield with 2 goals. Matias has the most top assists and they will both feature in this game.
Millwall predicted line up: J. Archer J. Meredith S. Hutchinson M. Romeo J. Cooper S. Williams J. Wallace G. Saville S. Morison L. Gregory A. O’Brien
Who to watch: L. Gregory is the leading goal scorer for the visitors with 2 goals and he has also provided the most assists. He will be the main target to the opposition.
Why Sheffield Wed Will Win
The home team have only lost once in the last 5 matches played at home, dating back to the pre-season. They will also be backed by their home fans which should boost their morale and create a winning environment for them.
Why Millwall Will Win
Sheffield Wed Vs Millwall Prediction
We will back the visitors in this match up since they posses all the required tools to come out with a win here. The hosts have not won anything this season which will be a benefit for Neil Harris‘ boys.
Our verdict: an away win for Milwall
OTHER TOP SITES VERDICTS
- Forebet- a draw
- Sbat- an away win for Milwall
- Vitualbet 24- a home win for Sheffield Wed probability of 38%
- Betegy- a home win for Sheffield probability of 41 %
|21/08/18||QPR||VS||BRISTOL CITY||Bet Analysis||X||0-3|
|21/08/18||ROTHERHAM||VS||HULL CITY||Bet Analysis||1||2-3|
|21/08/18||RS BELGRADE||VS||RB SALZBURG||Bet Analysis||X||0-0|
|22/08/18||NORWICH CITY||VS||PRESTON||Bet Analysis||2||2-0|
|22/08/18||SHEFFIELD WED||VS||MILLWALL||Bet Analysis||X||2-1|
|22/08/18||VIDEOTON FC||VS||AEK ATHENS||Bet Analysis||1-2|
|23/08/18||S TIRASPOL||VS||KARABAKH||Bet Analysis||1-0|
|23/08/18||MALMO||VS||FC MIDTJYLLAND||Bet Analysis||2-2|
|23/08/18||KAA GENT||VS||BORDEAUX||Bet Analysis||0-0|