Sheffield Wednesday vs West Bromwich Albion Prediction. Hillsborough Stadium will be full house in Wednesday Night football game between Sheffield Wednesday and West brom
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Sheffield Wednesday vs West Bromwich Albion Prediction: Match Facts
- Sheffield Wednesday having played 10 matches are at position 12 with 15 points in the 2018-19 English Championship.
- They have won 4 times, drawn 4 time and lost 2 times.
- The hosts have won 2 times drawn 3 time and lost none in their overall 5 matches played at home.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 and lost 2 times (DWLDW)
- The last game they played was against Leeds United where they drew 1-1, an away match.
- So far this season they have scored 15 goals ( GF) conceded 15 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- West Bromwich Albion having played 10 matches is at position 1 with 20 points in this 2018-19 England Championship.
- They have won 6 times, drawn 2 times and lost 2 game.
- They have won 2 times, drawn 2 time and lost 1 time in their overall 5 away games played.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 games:- (WLWWD)
- Their last game played ended in a 3-2 win at Preston North End
- So far in this season they have scored 25 goals for (GF), conceded 14 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 11 goals.
Sheffield Wednesday vs West Bromwich Albion Prediction: H2H
- Both teams have met 77 times and drew 21 times while Sheffield Wednesday FC wins 36 times and West Bromwich Albion wins 21 times.
- Their last 5 matches played Sheffield Wednesday has won 1 game and both have drawn 1 game while West Bromwich Albion wins 3 games.
- The most recent match between the two clubs was played on 04/08/2012 in the Club Friendlies 2012 and the result was:- Sheffield Wednesday 1 – 1 West Bromwich Albion..
Sheffield Wednesday vs West Bromwich Albion Prediction: Player News and Squads.
SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY PREDICTED LINE UP: C. Dawson T. Lees A. Reach J. Thorniley M. Penney B. Bannan L. Palmer J. Pelupessy A. Nuhiu Marco Matias Lucas João
WHO TO WATCH: Lucas João is the top leading goal scorer for the hosts with 3 goals. B. Bannan has the most top assists and they will both feature in this game.
WEST BROM PREDICTED LINE UP: Goalkeeper:Foster Defenders: Nyom, Hegazi, Evans, Gibbs Midfielders: Livermore, Yacob, Brunt Forwards:J. Rodriguez, McClean, Rondon
WHO TO WATCH: J. Rodriguez is the top leading goal scorer for the visitors with 7 goals. K. Gibbs has the most top assists and they will both feature in this game.
Why Sheffield Wednesday will win
Sheffield Wednesday are a very improved team in this division and they come into this match with a draw in the last match at home to Leeds and they have remained unbeaten at home win two wins and two draws in 4 matches.
Why West Bromwich Albion will win
West Bromwich are not joking in their quest to return to the Premier after one season as they now seat in the 1st Place- a play off place and their current unbeaten run is very encouraging .
Sheffield Wednesday vs West Bromwich Albion Prediction
A tough match this should be as both teams come here unbeaten at home for Wednesday while West b rom are looking to maintain their top position in the Championship Table and even though the hosts have home advantage we think the visitors will get away a point in this match.
Our Verdict: A draw.
|03/10/2018||Lokomotiv Moscow||Bet Analysis||Schalke||2||0-1|
|03/10/2018||Paris SG||Bet Analysis||FK Crvena zvezda||1||6-1|
|03/10/2018||Kashima||Bet Analysis||Suwon Bluewings||3-2|
|03/10/2018||El Gaish||Bet Analysis||Wadi Degla||1-1|
|03/10/2018||Panionios||Bet Analysis||AEL Larissa||2-0|
|03/10/2018||Rotherham||Bet Analysis||Bristol City||X||0-0|
|03/10/2018||Thisted FC||Bet Analysis||Odense||X1||0-2|
|03/10/2018||Blackburn||Bet Analysis||Sheffield Utd||X2||0-2|
|03/10/2018||Sheffield Wed||Bet Analysis||West Brom||X||2-2|
|03/10/2018||Rotherham||Bet Analysis||Bristol City||1||0-0|