Shelbourne vs Drogheda Prediction. Shelbourne and Drogheda meet at Tolka Park (Dublin) to clash in their second leg First Division play off match.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Shelbourne vs Drogheda Prediction: Match Facts
- Shelbourne having played 27 matches are at position 3 with 50 points in the 2018-Republic of Ireland first division.
- They have won 13 times drawn 11 times and lost 3 times.
- The hosts have won 8 times drawn 5 times and lost 1 in their overall 14 matches played at home ground this season.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 2 times and lost 1;- (WWDDL)
- The last game they played was against Drogheda they won 1-0 an away match .
- So far this season they have scored 51 goals ( GF) conceded 21 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +31 goals (GD).
- Drogheda United having played 27 matches are at position 4 with 49 points in the 2018- Irish first division.
- They have won 14 times drawn 7 times and lost 6 times
- The hosts have won 6 times drawn 3 times and lost 4 times in their overall 13 matches played at home ground this season.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 0 time and lost 3 times:- (LWWLL)
- The last game they played was against Shelbourne where they lost 0-1, an away match.
- So far this season they have scored 50 goals ( GF) conceded 37 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 23 goals (GD).
Shelbourne vs Drogheda Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met 25 times in the past, Shelbourne have won 8 times , Drogheda 7 times and drawn 10 times.
- In their last 5 h2h Shelbourne have won 3 times, Drogheda 2 times and drawn none.
- The last meeting between the two clubs was played on 05/10/2018 in the First Division 2018 competition and the result was:- Drogheda United 0 – 1 Shelbourne.
Shelbourne vs Drogheda Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
SHELBOURNE PREDICTED LINE UP: Dean Delany; John Ross Wilson, Derek Prendergast, Reece McEnteer, Lorcan Fitzgerald; Shane Farrell (Adam Evans 74), Mark Hughes, Alan Byrne; Karl Moore, David O’Sullivan, James English
WHO TO WATCH: James English headed the winner for the hosts midway through the first-half at Drogheda-a goal that gives the upper-hand in this match.
DROGHEDA UNITED PREDICTED LINE UP: Paul Skinner; Colm Deasy, Luke Gallagher, Ciaran Kelly, Conor Kane; Sean Brennan, Jake Hyland, Richie Purdy; Gareth McCaffrey, Chris Lyons, Mark Doyle
WHO TO WATCH: S. Brennan is the leading goal scorer for Drogheda with goals 8 . M. Doyle has the most top assists and they will both feature in this game.
Why Shelbourne Will Win
The hosts have played 14 matches at home this season with resulting 8 wins 5 draws and 1 loss and this shows they are a very tight hosts to play against.
Why Drogheda Will win
The visitors are come here having lost the first leg fixture at home and since this is a play off match 1-0 deficit is not that big if they get on the front with an away goal too.
Shelbourne vs Drogheda Prediction
The hosts are very match in the driving seat of this play off with that 1-0 lead they got from away and their 2 wins and 2 draws form in the last 4 matches played to this event makes them the form favorites and that is why we vouch for them to win this one,
Our prediction: a home win for Shelbourne.
|08/10/2018||Rayo Majadahonda||Bet Analysis||Sporting Gijon||2X||2-1|
|08/10/2018||Persib Bandung||Bet Analysis||Madura United||1X||1-2|
|08/10/2018||Cork City||Bet Analysis||Bohemians||1||1-2|
|08/10/2018||FC Koln||Bet Analysis||Duisburg||1-2|
|08/10/2018||CSKA Sofia||Bet Analysis||Tsarsko Selo||2-1|
|08/10/2018||FC Botosani||Bet Analysis||Din. Bucuresti||2-0|
|08/10/2018||Frej||Bet Analysis||Jonkopings||OVER 1.5||1-1|
|08/10/2018||Xanthi FC||Bet Analysis||AEL Larissa||1-0|
|08/10/2018||Persija Jakarta||Bet Analysis||Perseru Serui||1X||2-1|