Sligo Rovers Vs Galway United Prediction- Sligo Rovers welcomes Galway United at the The Showgrounds for the Ireland Premier Division match battle.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Sligo Rovers Vs Galway United Prediction: match facts
- Sligo Rovers are in the 10th position of Ireland Premier Division with 16 points from 17 matches played and they are in contention for Relegation.
- Sligo Rovers have played a total of 16 matches both at home and away in Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
- Their current statistics in the above matches is 3 win, 7 draw and 7 lose.
- Sligo Rovers did not lose their last match in the competition.
- Sligo Rovers have played a total of 7 matches at home in Republic of Ireland Premier Division.
- Their current home statistics is 3 win, 3 draws and 2 lose.
- Galway Utd having played 17 matches is at position 12 with 14 points.
- They have won 2 drawn 8 and lost 7.
- They have won 0 times drawn 4 and lost 4 in their 8 total away matches this season.
- Their last 5 matches played have been 1 win, drawn 1 and Lost 3. (LLLWD)
- Their last game played against Derry City at a visit, a game they Lost by 2-1.
Sligo Rovers Vs Galway United Prediction: h2h
- The two teaks have meet a total of 10 times with Sligo Rovers recording 4 wins whereas Galway United has 3 wins and 3 draws for both sides.
- In the last 5 matches played they have managed 2 wins for Sligo Rovers and 3 draws for both sides.
- Their last match played they managed a 0-0 draw on Sligo Rovers’ home ground match played on 01/05/2017.
Sligo Rovers Vs Galway United Prediction: player squads
Sligo Rovers Predicted Lineup: M. Schlingermann (G), T. Adebayo-Rowling (D), M. Leahy (D), K. Callan-McFadde (D) K. Sadliern(M), G. Boylan(D),C. Roddan (M), J. Russell(M), L. Martin (M), R. Cretaro(A), J. Ayunga (A).
Galway Utd Predicted Line-up: C. Winn (G), C. Horgan, S. Folan, L. Grace, M. Ludden (D) R. Murray G. Shanahan, D. Cawley, K. Devaney, (M) V. Faherty, P. Cunningham (A)
why Sligo Rovers will win
Sligo Rovers finished last season’s campaign just outside the Europa League qualification spots, but they will be lucky to improve on that feat this season after a poor start to the campaign. 1 point to redeem themselves of relegation zone, the home side will have use the home advantage and try their level best and dominate in this match.
why Galway United will win
Galway United happen to be the side propping up the rest of the division. They have managed just 14 points from their opening 17 games, and it looks like they haven’t learned any lessons from last season after they finished 9th in the table. Having lost 3 matches consecutively they will use every advantage they got to win in this match.
Sligo Rovers Vs Galway United Prediction
63% of Sligo Rovers and Galway United’s respective home and away games this season have seen two or three goals in total. The same goes for 83% of their last six meetings with one another. We expect this will be a tough match as two sides in relegation zone will be battling to redeem themselves but the away side are more likely to bag the 3 points.
The match will end on a draw.
|DATE||HOW TO BET||GAME ID||HOME TEAM||DRAW||AWAY TEAM||TIME|
|17-03||Bet Analysis||Aatvidaberg||X||Osters IF||17:00|
|17-03||Bet Analysis||Longford||X||Cobh Ramblers||21:30|
|17-03||Bet Analysis||Sligo Rovers||X||Galway United||21:45|
|18-03||FC Tokyo||X||Yokohama Marinos||12:00|
|18-03||Bet Analysis||Suwon Samsung||X||Seoul||12:00|
|18-03||Bet Analysis||Gangwon FC||X||Jeju United||13:00|
|18-03||Bet Analysis||Incheon Utd||X||Sangju Sangmu||13:00|