Slovakia vs Czech Republic Prediction. Slovakia will be hosting Czech Republic in the UEFA Nations League on Saturday at Stadion Antona Malatinskeho.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Slovakia vs Czech Republic Prediction: Match Facts
- Slovakia have played 1 match are at position 3 with 0 point in League B, Group 1 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League Table.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 1 game as this marks their first match.
- This match will be the first one played by them in this competition at home.
- In the last 5 matches the visitors have 2 losses, 1 draw and 2 wins in their last five matches (LWLDW)
- Their last game played against Ukraine they lost 1-0, a home game.
- So far in this competition they have scored 1 goal for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
- Czech Republic are together in group 3 the UEFA Nations League- League B Group 1 2018/2019 together with Ukraine and Slovakia
- They played 1 match in this group with 1 loss placing them in position 0 with 0 points.
- They have 2 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses in their last five matches: (LLWLW)
- Their last game played ended in a 5-1 loss vs Russia.
- In this competition they have scored 1 goals for (GF), conceded 2 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
Slovakia vs Czech Republic Prediction: H2H
- The two nations have played 10 matches since they separated with resulting 3 wins for Slovakia, 5 wins for Czech and 2 draws.
- The last 5 h2h matches between the two nations have ended in 2 wins and a draw for each team.
- The most recent match played between Tuesday 31/03/15 in a Friendly match that resulted to :-Slovakia 1 – 0 Czech Republic.
Slovakia vs Czech Republic Prediction: Players, News and Squad
Slovakia Predicted Starting Line-up: Matin Dubravka -Tomas Hubocan, Martin Skrtel, Lubomir Satka, Robert Mazan-Juraj Kucka, Marek Hamsik, Patrik Hrosovsky, Albert Rusnak-Adam Nemec, Vladimir Weiss.
WHO TO WATCH: Adam Nemec has scored 3 goals in the last three matches for Slovakia national team, their most consistent player now.
Czech Republic predicted line up: Goalkeeper:- Tomas Vaclik Defender:- Jakub Jugas, Tomas Kalas, Antonin Barak, Tomás Horava Midfielders:- Josef Husbauer, Tomas Soucek, Michael Krmencik, Vladimir Coufal Strikers: -Patrik Schick, Matej Vydra.
WHO TO WATCH: Young Czech Republic forward Patrik Schick is undoubtedly a player with remarkable potential, His large stature and physicality indicate that he is best-used as a target man up front, and he will hope to claim this role in years to come at both a club and national level.
Why Slovakia will win
The Slovakian’s are simply looking for something at the moment to get their momentum going once again after finishing second in their last world cup qualifying group and with the youth bringing a fearless attitude to the Slovakian team and they are now fully focused on the qualifiers for EURO 2020.
Why Czech Republic will win
The visitors have won 5 times and drawn 2 matches against Slovakia and that fact is a huge boost the Czech team in terms of psychological preparation if you consider these two nations were once one nation-Czechoslovakia.
Slovakia vs Czech Republic Prediction
Slovakia have an upper hand in terms of experience and squad continuity a thing that the visiting team lack with retiring of old players like Jan Koller, Tomas Rosicky and Petr Cech and even though matches between Neighboring states does not bode on form we predict that Slovakia will find a way to avoid defeat,
Our Verdict: A home win for Slovakia.
|13/10/2018||Slovakia||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||1||1-2|
|13/10/2018||AFC Wimbledon||Bet Analysis||Portsmouth||1-2|
|13/10/2018||Scunthorpe United||Bet Analysis||Peterborough United||2||0-2|
|13/10/2018||Rochdale||Bet Analysis||Doncaster Rovers||OVER 1.5||2-3|
|13/10/2018||Almeria ||Bet Analysis||Las Palmas||3-0|
|13/10/2018||Numancia||Bet Analysis||Real Zaragoza||1-0|
|13/10/2018||Sporting Gijon||Bet Analysis||Reus||1-1|