GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Slovenia vs Bulgaria Prediction: Match Facts
- Slovenia have played 3 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 2 wins 1 draw and 0 loss.
- They have played 1 match at home resulting in 0 win, 0 draws and 1 loss.
- This will be their first match played at home in the UEFA Nations League-2018 competition
- The hosts have 2 wins,2 losses and 1 draw in their last five matches: (WLLDW)
- The last game they played was against Montenegro where they won 0-2, an away match.
- So far in the last 5 matches to this event they have scored 4 goals ( GF) conceded 8 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of -4 goals (GD).
- Bulgaria have played 3 friendly matches in 2018 resulting in 2 wins 0 draw and 1 loss.
- They have played 0 match away from home resulting in 0 win, 0 draw and 0 loss.
- This will be their first match played away from home in the UEFA Nations League-2018 competition
- In their last 5 matches played to this clash event they have 2 wins, 1 draw, and 2 losses: (WLWDL)
- The last game they played was against Kazakhstan where they won 2-1 an away match
- So far in the last 5 matches to this event they have scored 4 goals ( GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
Slovenia vs Bulgaria Prediction: H2H
- There has been two meetings in the past between the two nations and both were in the EC Qualification 2008 Austria/Switzerland that Bulgaria won 5-0 in aggregate
Slovenia vs Bulgaria Prediction: Player News And Squad’s
Slovenia Republic predicted line up: V. Belec-B. Jokić, M. Mevlja, M. Milec, M. Blažič-R. Krhin, J. Kurtič, M. Zajc, B. Verbič-R. Bezjak, T. Matavž
Who to watch:Tim Matavž -The Vitesse forwad will be the most likely goal threat against Bulgaria in this match.
Bulgaria Predicted Starting Line-up: P. Iliev-S. Manolev, N. Bodurov, T. Panov, S. Popov-V. Bozhikov, I. Popov, G. Milanov, G. Kostadinov-S. Slavchev, S. Delev
Who to watch: Ivelin Ivanov Popov who plays for Russian club Spartak Moscow is an experienced attacking midfielder and his astute play in the center of the field is needed.
Why Slovenia Will Win
The two nations have met twice previously and the Ukraine are yet to score a goal and win a match against the Czech Republic and that in itself is a motivation for the home team.
Why Bulgaria Will Win
The visitors are perhaps marginally the better side overall with more experienced players in their midst and they have never lost to Slovenia in the past with two wins in the two meetings.
Slovenia vs Bulgaria Prediction
A close encounter is on the horizon with both having two wins, one draw and three defeats in their last 6 matches to this event. Their is no favorite in this match and we think a draw will be the most likely outcome in this match.
Our verdict: A draw
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||AB Copenhagen||VS||Odense||2||0-4|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic||VS||Ukraine||2||1-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Gibraltar||VS||FYR Macedonia||X2||0-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Haka||VS||AC Oulu||GG||2-2|
|06/09/2018||Bet Analysis||New York City||VS||New England Revolution||GG||0-1|