Slovenia Vs Cyprus Prediction. Slovenia welcomes Cyprus at Stadion Stožice in Slovenia for a UEFA Nations league match .
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Slovenia Vs Cyprus Prediction: Match Facts
- Slovenia have played a total of 7 matches in UEFA Nations league. Their current statistics is 4 win, 2 draw and 1 lose
- Slovenia did not lose their last three matches in the competition.
- Slovenia last played
- Slovenia have played a total of 3 matches in UEFA Nations league. Their current statistics is 2 win and 1 draw.
- Slovenia last played away against Montenegro and they won the game 2 nil.
- Slovenia have played a single home match in UEFA Nations league Their current home statistics is 1 lose.
- Slovenia did not win their last home match in the competition
- Cyprus have played a total of 2 matches in UEFA Nations league. Their current statistics is 1 draw and 1 lose
- Cyprus did not win their last two matches in the competition
- Cyprus last played away against Jordan and they lost the game 3 nil.
- Cyprus have played a single away match in UEFA Nations league. Their current away statistics is 1 lose.
- Cyprus did not win their last away match in the competition
Slovenia Vs Cyprus Prediction: H2H
The two teams have previously met 8 times with Slovenia’s record standing at 5 win 2 draw and 1 loss while Cyprus record stands at a win 2 draw and 5 loss in all their head to head games.
The two teams last played on 10/3/2013 in a World Cup Qualifications match that ended in a 2 nil win for Slovenia who were at home.
Slovenia Vs Cyprus Prediction: Players News and Squad
Slovenia Predicted Starting Line up: 4-4-2 Goalkeeper: Vid Belec Defenders: Petar Stojanovic, Miha Blazic, Miha Mevlja, Bojan Jokic Midfielders: Jaka Bijol, Amir Dervisevic, Josip Ilicic, Rudi Pozeg Vancas Attackers: Miha Zajc, Luka Zahovic
WHO TO WATCH: Miha Zajc: -Has scored 2 goals in the last three matches played for his national team and they will need to be at his yet again in this match
Cyprus Predicted Lineup: Konstantinos Panagiotoudis, Konstantinos Laifis, Ioannis Kousoulos, Nicholas Ioannou, Jason Demetriou, Kostakis Artymatas, Charis Kyriakou, Pieros Soteriou, Georgios Efrem, Fotis Papoulis
Who to watch: Pieros Soteriou whose 69′ minute equalizer helped secure a win vs Slovenia should be heavily involved in this match up.
Why Slovenia will win
Slovenia will be fighting to register their first win in this competition and they will be looking for points which will possibly help them qualify for the next round of this competition.
Why Cyprus will win
Cyprus will be looking for a win and points which will take them second place in their group and make them qualify.
Slovenia Vs Cyprus Prediction
Both teams are in the bottom of their group and they will be fighting for a win possibly increase their chances of qualifying for the next round of this competition.
Our Verdict: A Draw or Over 1.5 goals
|16/10/2018||Ukraine||Bet Analysis||Czech Republic|