Slovenia vs Norway Prediction. Norway will be visiting Slovenia in the UEFA Nations League on Saturday at SRC Stozice, Ljubljana, Slovenia
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Slovenia vs Norway Prediction: Match Facts
- Slovenia are in League C, Group 3 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League alongside Norway, Bulgaria and Cyprus.
- They have played 4 matches in this group with 0 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses putting them in positions 4 with 1 point.
- They have 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses in their last five matches: (DLLLW)
- Their last game played ended in a 1-1 draw away vs Cyprus.
- In this competition they have scored 3 goals for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
- Norway have played 4 matches are at position 1 with 9 points in League c, Group 3 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League Table.
- They have played two matches away so far with resulting 1 loss and 1 win.
- In the last 5 matches the visitors have 1 loss, O draw and 4 wins in their last five matches (WWLWW)
- Their last game played against Bulgaria they won that match 1-0 at home.
- So far in this competition they have scored 4 goals for (GF), conceded 1 goal against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 3 goals.
Slovenia vs Norway Prediction: H2H
- Norway have won six of their 7 previous games against Slovenia, drawing 1 game and losing 1.
- The last 5 h2h matches between the two nations have ended in 4 wins and 1 draw for Norway.
- Norway’s 1-0 at home to Slovenia last month, courtesy of Ole Selnaes’ first-half strike was the most recent meeting between the two nations.
Slovenia vs Norway Prediction: Players, News and Squad
Slovenia Predicted Starting Line up: 4-4-2 Goalkeeper: Vid Belec Defenders: Petar Stojanovic, Miha Blazic, Miha Mevlja, Bojan Jokic Midfielders: Jaka Bijol, Amir Dervisevic, Luka Zahovic, Rudi Pozeg Vancas Attackers: Miha Zajc, Robert Beric
WHO TO WATCH: Miha Zajc: -Has scored 2 goals in the last three matches played for his national team and they will need to be at his yet again in this match..
Norway predicted line up: Goalkeeper: Jarstein Defenders: Omar Elabdellaoui, Havard Nordtveit, Sigurd Rosted, Haitam Aleesami Midfielders: Stefan Johansen, Markus Henriksen, Ole Selnaes, Mohammad Elyounoussi Forwards: Ola Kamara , Alexander Sorloth
WHO TO WATCH: Joshua King is out injured but that also gives Ola Kamara – hat-trick hero against Australia – to step back in and use that opportunity.
Why Slovenia will win
They will be looking to benefit from the expanded 24-team Euros as they look to make it to a major tournament in years but still they have shown some energy to do well inmost recent events losing narrowly to Norway in this fixture away and drawing Cyprus in their latest match.
Why Norway will win
Lars Lagerback, 9-2-5 as Norwegian manager, will come into this match very happy with how the team has played recently with 4 wins in the latest 5 matches played to this event and playing at home will be an added advantage.
Slovenia vs Norway Prediction
The visiting team are the better team in this match up atleast form-wise speaking as they have lost just one of the eight games they have played in 2018, winning the other seven and with injuries hampering the hosting nation we see them as favorites not to lose this match
Our Verdict: An away win for Norway.
|17-11-2018||ZWIEGEN KANAZAWA||Bet Analysis||MITO HOLLYHOCK||3-1|
|17-11-2018||ROASSO KUMAMOTO||Bet Analysis||EHIME||3-0|
|17-11-2018||VENTFORET KOFU||Bet Analysis||YOKOHAMA||0-1|
|17-11-2018||GRIMSBY||Bet Analysis||CRAWLEY TOWN||1-0|
|17-11-2018||QUEEN OF SOUTH||Bet Analysis||INVERNESS||3-3|