South Africa vs Libya Prediction. Can South Africa use their home country advantage to get their second three points when they host Libya at Moses Mabhida Stadium?
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
South Africa vs Libya Prediction: Match Facts
- South Africa are in Group E of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations Qualifiers alongside Libya, Nigeria and Seychelles.
- They are in position 2 with 3 points after 1 match played,
- This will be their first group match played at home in the qualifiers .
- There form in the last games to this match has been 4 wins ,0 draw and 1 loss: (W W L W W)
- The last game they played in the qualifiers was against Nigeria, a match that ended in a 2-0 win at Godswill Akpabio International Stadium
- They have scored 2 goals (for) and conceded 0 goals (against) with a goal difference of 2 goals in the qualifiers.
- Libya are in Group E of the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations Qualifiers alongside South Africa , Seychelles and Nigeria.
- They sit in the first position with Three points – having only played one match and won.
- This will be their first group match played away in the qualifiers .
- There form in the last games to this match has been 3 wins ,1 draw and 1 loss: (DLWWW)
- The last game they played in the qualifiers was against Seychelles, a match that ended in a 5-1 win at home for the hosts.
- They have scored 5 goals (for) and conceded 1 goals (against) with a goal difference of +4 goals in the qualifiers.
South Africa vs Libya Prediction: H2H
- This match will be the first ever meeting between the two nations.
South Africa vs Libya Prediction: Player News and Squads
South Africa Predicted stating Lineup: Goalkeeper:-Khune, Defender:-Mphahlele, Langerman, Mathoho, Hlatshwayo (c), Midfield:-Furman, Zungu, Zwane, Dolly Forwads:-Vilakazi, Rantie.
WHO TO WATCH: Tokelo Rantie-The 27-year-old was last on the books of Genclerbirligi in Turkey, where he scored six goals in 30 appearances
Libya Expected SQUAD: 4-2-3-1: Muhammad Nashnoush-Saad Ejbara, Ali Maetouq, Ahmed El Trbi, Elmehdi Mohamed Elhouni, Muhanad Madyen, Bader Ahmed, Mouaid Allafi, Ahmed Benal, Hamdou Elhouni, Anis Mohamed Saltou, Mohammad Zubya
WHO TO WATCH: Anis Mohamed Saltou will be looking to get on the score sheet after staring in their latest match against Seychelles.
Why South Africa will win
With a win in this match South Africa will be the favorites to lead this group especially after a fantastic 2-0 win in Nigeria, a game they were supposed to lose and playing at home will be an added advantage.
Why Libya will win
Libya are far from being the whipping boys in this continent and their first match 5-1 win over the Seychelles was really inspiring and with South Africa sometimes struggling at home under pressure from their fans they have a chance here.
South Africa vs Libya Prediction
We think the South Africans have got over their world cup disappointment and will bee looking to make a mark in this competition and finish a the the top of the group but the two sides will most likely got into the score sheet,
Our Verdict:- A home win for South Africa
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||South Africa||VS||Libya||0-0|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Mauritania||VS||Burkina Faso||2-0|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Joenkoepings Soedra||VS||Gefle||1-0|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Real Oviedo||VS||Real Zaragoza||0-4|
|08/09/2018||Bet Analysis||Sport Recife||VS||Cruzeiro||0-0|