Southampton vs Brighton Albion Prediction. St. Mary’s Stadium will be hosting the England Premier League match between Southampton vs Brighton & Hove Albion.
Southampton vs Brighton Albion Prediction: Match Facts
- Southampton Fc having played 4 matches are at position 12 with 4 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 1 time drawn 1 and lost 2 times.
- They have played 2 matches away resulting in a loss and 1 draw.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 and lost 2 times:- (WWLLD)
- The last game they played was against Crystal Palace where they lost 0-2 an away from home match.
- So far in this season they have scored 4 goals ( GF) conceded 4 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of 0 goals (GD).
- Brighton and Hove Albion having played 4 matches is at position 14 with 4 points in this 2018-19 England Premier League.
- They have won 1 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 games.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 time and lost 0 time in their overall 2 away from home matches played this season.
- Their last 5 matches played they have won 1 game, drawn 1 game and lost 3 games:- (DLLWL)
- Their last game played ended in a 2-2 draw at home Fulham .
- So far in this season they have scored 5 goal for (GF), conceded 7 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -2 goals.
Southampton vs Brighton Albion Prediction: H2H
- The two sides have met a total of 153 times with Southampton recording 42 wins whereas Brighton Albion has 71 wins and 40 draws for both sides
- Three of the last 6 meetings between these sides have ended in draws, with Southampton winning twice and Brighton Albion once.
- The two sides last met on Tue 28/08/18 in last seasons competition Brighton & Hove Albion 0 – 1 Southampton.
Southampton vs Brighton Albion Prediction: Players News And Squads
Southampton Predicted Starting Line up: 4-3-3 Goalkeeper: Angus Gunn Defence: Jack Stephens, Jannik Vestergaard, Wesley Hoedt, Ryan Bertrand Midfielders:Oriol Romeu, Mohamed Elyounoussi, Mario Lemina Attackers:Stuart Armstrong, Danny Ings, Nathan Redmond
Who to watch: Danny Ings-The Liverpool man knows only goals can get him another shot at Anfield next season and will be looking to improve in his goal prowess in this match.
FC Brighton predicted line up: M. Ryan Bruno Saltor S. Duffy L. Dunk Bernardo D. Stephens P. Groß D. Pröpper A. Knockaert S. March G. Murray
WHO TO WATCH: Glenn Murray was the Top goal scorer last season with 14 goals in all competitions and has scored four goals in five league starts for Brighton against The Saints.
Why Sothampton Will Win
The saints have now connected two wins in their latest two matches after a slow start to the new season and playing at home will be an advantage.
Why Brighton Albion Will Win
The visitors are an even better team than their results suggest we do nothing they will lose this one and if worse happens they will get a draw.
Southampton vs Brighton Albion Prediction
The visitors have been excellent at home and they have beaten of Manchester United but away from they have been struggling to win any match and with Southampton having avoided defeat in all six of their Premier League home games against south coast opposition, we think they will win this match.
Our prediction: A home win for Sothampton.
OTHER TOP VERDICTS
- Freesupertips-Southampton 1-0-Danny Ings To Score Anytime
- Footballpredictions-1-0 win for Home team
- Footballtips-Home to nil at 12/5
|17/09/2018||Southampton||Bet Analysis||Brighton Albion||2-2|
|17/09/2018||Girona||Bet Analysis||Celta de Vigo||3-2|
|17/09/2018||Chicago Fire||Bet Analysis||Orlando City||4-0|
|17/09/2018||Ural||Bet Analysis||FC Rostov||1-1|
|17/09/2018||Jong Ajax||Bet Analysis||Helmond Sport||2-0|
|17/09/2018||AaB||Bet Analysis||Vejle Boldklub||1-1|
|17/09/2018||Molde||Bet Analysis||Kristiansund BK||3-2|
|17/09/2018||AS Beziers||Bet Analysis||FC Metz||1-3|
|17/09/2018||TPS||Bet Analysis||FC Inter||1-0|