Southampton vs Wolverhampton Prediction. Wolverhampton and Southampton will be fighting it out for three important points at
St. Mary’s Stadium
Southampton vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Match Facts
- Southampton has played 32 matches is at position 16 with 33 points in this 2018-2019 English Premier League.
They have won 8 times, drawn 9 times and lost 15 games.
Their last 5 matches played they have won 3 games, drawn 1 game and lost 1 game:- (LWWLW)
Their last game played was a 1-3 home loss to Liverpool
So far in this season they have scored 36 goals for (GF), conceded 53 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -17 goals.
- Wolverhampton Wanderers having played 32 matches are at position 7 with 47 points in the 2018-19 English premier league.
- They have won 13 times drawn 8 and lost 11.
- In their last 5 recent matches they have won 2 times, drawn 1 time and lost 2 times:- (WLDWL)
- The last game was a 2-1 home win over Manchester United
- So far in this season, they have scored 40 goals ( GF) conceded 39 goals (GA) remaining with a goal difference of +1 goals (GD).
Southampton vs Wolverhampton Prediction: H2H
- The Saints and the Wolves have met a total of 37 times to date with Wolverhampton having won 13 of them, while also drawing 14 and Southampton winning 13.
- The last 5 meetings between the two sides have ended in 1 win for Southampton and 4 wins for Wolverhampton.
- The two teams last met was in the Premier League on 29/09/18 with Wolverhampton winning 2-0 at home.
Southampton vs Wolverhampton Prediction: Players News And Squads
Southampton Predicted Starting Line up: N. Redmond A. McCarthy
P. Højbjerg J. Vestergaard Oriol Romeu R. Bertrand J. Bednarek M. Lemina
J. Ward-Prowse Y. Valery D. Ings
WHO TO WATCH: D. Ings is the top scorer for his team and with 7 goals
Wolverhampton Predicted Starting Line up: 3-4-3 Goalkeeper: Rui Patricio Defenders: Bennett, Coady, Boly Midfielders: Doherty, Moutinho, Romain Saiss, Jonny Forwards: Helder Costa, Diogo Jota, Jimenez
WHO TO WATCH:- R. Jiménez-The Mexican international has been prolific in front of goal by linking up with Neves our any time goals scorer or assist maker in this match.
Why Southampton Will Win
The host has 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last 7 home games. Beating the likes of Tottenham, Fulham, and Everton. They should use home court to try and win here.
Why Wolverhampton Will Win
Wolves seem to play even better against top teams and that suits them just fine in this match as they have already held Manchester City, and Arsenal, They have beaten Chelsea and Everton and Manchester United lately, since their return to the top flight.
Southampton vs Wolverhampton Prediction
Nuno Espirito side has quality and will try to pry open the saint’s defense. It might not be an easy task and if they can just shore up their defense and attack the saint’s side as they did in their FA Cup win over Manchester United in their last game out. They have a blueprint to beat Southampton even though they have been struggling a little bit lately with their 0-2 away loss to Burnley coming out of the break.
Our verdict: An away win and BTTS
|13/04/2019||SOUTHAMPTON||Southampton vs Wolverhampton||WOLVERHAMPTON|
|13/04/2019||QPR||QPR vs Swansea||SWANSEA|
|13/04/2019||TRANMERE||Tranmere vs MK Dons||MK DONS|
|13/04/2019||GILLINGHAM||Gillingham vs Shrewsbury||SHREWSBURY|
|13/04/2019||YEOVIL||Yeovil vs Crawley Town||CRAWLEY TOWN|
|13/04/2019||BRIGHTON||Brighton vs Bournemouth||BOURNEMOUTH|
|13/04/2019||NORTHAMPTON||Northampton vs Mansfield||MANSFIELD|
|13/04/2019||OLDHAM||Oldham vs Swindon town||SWINDON TOWN|
|13/04/2019||CHARLTON||Charlton vs Luton Town||LUTON TOWN|
|13/04/2019||SCUNTHORPE||Scunthorpe vs Burton||BURTON|
|13/04/2019||STEVENAGE||Stevenage vs Carlisle||CARLISLE|
|13/04/2019||CAEN||Caen vs Angers||ANGERS|
|13/04/2019||AC MILAN||AC Milan vs Lazio||LAZIO|
|14/04/2019||VALLADOLID||Valladolid vs Getafe||GETAFE|
|14/04/2019||RIO AVE||Rio Ave vs Vitoria Guimaraes||VITORIA GUIMARAES|
|14/04/2019||REAL SOCIEDAD||Real Sociedad vs Eibar||EIBAR|
|14/04/2019||GIRONA||Girona vs Villarreal||VILLARREAL|