Spain vs Bosnia Herzegovina Prediction. Estadio de Gran Canaria will be hosting the most anticipated build up match between Spain and Bosnia Herzegovina
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING SPORTPESA GAMES
Spain vs Bosnia Herzegovina Prediction: Match Facts
- Spain have played 5 matches so far in the World > FIFA Friendlies 2018
- They had won 3 times, drawn 2 time and lost 0 games.
- La Furia Roja have played 2 matches at home in the Friendlies with resulting 1 wins and 1 draw.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 3 game, drawn 0 game and lost 2 games:- (LLWWW)
- Their last game played against Croatia they lost 2-3, an away match.
- So far in the last 5 matches they had scored 5 goals for (GF), conceded 6 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -1 goal.
- Bosnia Herzgovina have played 7 matches so far in the World > FIFA Friendlies 2018
- They had won 2 times, drawn 4 times and lost 1 time.
- Their last 5 matches played they had won 3 games, drew 2 games and lost 0 games;- (DWDWW)
- Their last game played against Austria they drew 0-0, an away match.
- So far in the last 5 matches they had scored 5 goals for (GF), conceded 8 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of -3 goals.
Spain vs Bosnia Herzegovina Prediction: H2H
- Spain and Bosnia Herzgovina have met 7 times in the past with the Spain winning 5 matches ,Bosnia Herzgovina winning 2 .
- The latest meeting between the two nations came on Sunday 29/05/16,and the result was:-Spain 3 – 1 Bosnia-Herzegovina
Spain vs Bosnia Herzegovina Prediction: Players News and Squads
Spain Predicted Starting Line-up: Goalkeeper:- David de Gea Defender:-Sergio Ramos,Marcos Alonso, Nacho, Daniel Carvajal Midfielders:- Sergio Busquets, Thiago Alcântara, Isco, Saúl Forwad:-Iago Aspas, Rodrigo
Who to watch:Sergio Ramos was on target from the penalty spot and he has now scored in his country’s last four outings.
Bosnia predicted line up: I. Šehić T. Šunjić E. Zukanović E. Ćivić M. Pjanić E. Višća G. Cimirot M. Bešić H. Duljević E. Sarić E. Džeko
Who to watch: Edin Dzeko was just the one who scored the only against Austria in the match played in September in Zenica
Why Spain will win
La Furia Roja have won five and drew two of seven head to head encounters between the two sides and they will be relishing for this match as they look to end the yaer on high.
Why Bosnia Herzegovina will win
Bosnia will have no pressure at all in this match having topped League B Group 2 following a goalless draw in Austria this week and with Spain having conceded eight goals in those five games, the visitors can do what England and Croatia have done.
Spain vs Bosnia Herzegovina Prediction
This should make for a very entertaining encounter as the two sides like going forwad, Spanish Manager Enrique is looking for defensive solidity that has eluded him of recent and we they have a chance to win this match
Our verdict: A home win for Spain.
Sunday 18 November Daily Games Table
|18-11-2018||Northern Ireland||Bet Analysis||Austria||2||1-2|
|18-11-2018||Spain||Bet Analysis||Bosnia Herzegovina||1||1-0|
|18-11-2018||CS Sportul Snagov||Bet Analysis||Universitate Atea Cluj||1||0-0|
|18-11-2018||Maastricht||Bet Analysis||Roda Kerkrade||2-0|
|18-11-2018||Cordoba||Bet Analysis||Cadiz CF||1-3|
|18-11-2018||Viseu||Bet Analysis||GD Estoril||1-2|