Spain vs Croatia Prediction. Estadio Manuel Martinez Valero -Elche will host the UEFA Nations League match between Spain and Croatia.
GET OUR SPORTPESA BETTING TIPS AND ANALYSIS VIA SMS OR WHATSAPP NOW BY CLICKING HERE
Spain vs Croatia Prediction : Match Facts
- Spain are in League A, Group 4 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League alongside Croatia and England.
- They have played 1 match and are in position 1 in this group with 3 points.
- The hosts have 0 wins 3 draws and 2 wins in their latest 5 matches to this event.(WDDWD)
- Their last match played was against England in the first group match that they won 2-1 away.
- So far in this competition they have scored 2 goals (for) and conceded 1 goal (against) remaining with a goal difference of 1 goal.
- Croatia have played 0 match are at position 2 with 0 points in League A, Group 4 of the 2018–19 UEFA Nations League Table.
- They have won 0 times, drawn 0 times and lost 0 game.
- This match will be the first one played by them and away in this competition.
- In the last 5 matches the visitors have 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in their last five matches:- (DLWWW)
- Their last game played against Portugal they drew 1-1, an away from home game.
- So far in this competition they have scored 0 goal for (GF), conceded 0 goals against (GA) and have remained with a goal difference (GD) of 0 goal.
Spain vs Croatia Prediction : H2H
- The two nations have met on the field on six occasions, with Spain winning three. Croatia won two, and one resulted in a draw.
- The latest of these meetings resulted in Croatia emerging in 2-1 winners in Euro 2016.
Spain vs Croatia Prediction : Players News And Squads
Spain Predicted Starting Line-up: Goalkepeer:- David de Gea Defender:-Sergio Ramos,Marcos Alonso, Nacho, Daniel Carvajal Midfielders:- Sergio Busquets, Thiago Alcântara, Isco, Saúl Forwad:-Iago Aspas, Rodrigo
Who to watch: Rodrigo scored the winner with a lovely finish at the front post just after the half-hour mark and assisted the first goal that Saul Niguez scored.
Croatia predicted line up: Goalkeeper:- L. Kalinić Defence:- D. Vida , Š. Vrsaljko , M. Mitrović ,B. Barišić Midfielders:- L. Modrić , I. Perišić , M. Badelj, M. Kovačić Forwad:- M. Livaja, M. Pjaca
Who to watch: L. Modrić showed a trilling performance during the world cup and is expected to trouble the opposition side.
Why Spain will win
The Spaniards went to Wembley and did come back with a win and while their performance was relatively average we think Enrique has done better with this side and playing at home will be an advantage to them.
Why Croatia will win
Zlatko Dalic’s side enjoyed a historic World Cup campaign and their advantage in this match lies with the fact that players like Luca Modric, Kovacic and Ivan Rakitic have played in the Spanish La liga for sometime now and so this are opponents they know very well.
Spain vs Croatia Prediction
A tough match this will be,The Spaniards are regrouping after the world cup disaster while the visiting Croatians will be benefiting from cohesion( same group of players in their last 10 matches) with the players retained from the World cup semi finals, so we think Spain may win or a draw
Our Verdict; A HOME WIN OR DRAW FOR SPAIN.
|11/09/2018||Connah's Quay||Bet Analysis||Caernarfon Town FC||1|
|11/09/2018||Spain U21||Bet Analysis||N.Ireland U21||1-2|
|11/09/2018||Al Masry||Bet Analysis||Nogoom FC||5-3|
|11/09/2018||Republic of Ireland U21||Bet Analysis||Germany U21||2||0-6|
|11/09/2018||Bosnia &Herzegovina||Bet Analysis||Austria||1-0|
|11/09/2018||France U21||Bet Analysis||Luxembourg U21||1||2-0|
|11/09/2018||San Marino||Bet Analysis||Luxembourg||0-3|
|11/09/2018||Falkenbergs FF||Bet Analysis||Landskrona BoIS||GG||1-2|